𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟔 - 𝑨 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔?

⚠️ Not proofhead and expect some grammar or spelling mistakes since english is not my first language.

3rd
Y/n woke up early and got ready for work. As a surgeon, she had a busy day ahead of her. Y/n quickly tidied up her bed and went to freshen up in the bathroom. After completing her morning routine, she dressed in a professional outfit for work.

When Y/n arrived at the hospital, she was greeted by nurses and surgeons who wished her a happy birthday. Y/n was touched but had forgotten that it was her birthday due to her busy schedule.

Y/n changed into her scrubs and continued her rounds, meeting with Dr. Miranda Bailey and Dr. Richard Webber, esteemed colleagues who congratulated her on her special day. Y/n felt grateful for the support and mentorship that she had received from Dr. Webber over the years.

As the day progressed at the hospital, Y/n found herself immersed in the fast-paced world of trauma surgery. The emergency room was filled with activity as patients streamed in, each with their own urgent needs.

One of the incoming cases was a middle-aged man who had been involved in a car accident, suffering from multiple fractures and internal injuries. Y/n took charge, directing the trauma team with precision as they worked tirelessly to stabilize the patient and prepare him for surgery.

In the middle of the chaos, Y/n received word of an elderly woman in need of attention. Rushing to her side, Y/n introduced herself as Dr. Lee Y/n and gently reassured the trembling woman.

Y/n's POV

"Ma'am, I'm Dr. Lee Y/n. Can you tell me your name?" I asked, my voice calm and reassuring as I began to examine the woman's body.

The woman, identified as Martha, looked up with fear in her eyes. "M-Martha. Can I go home now? I don't really like hospitals," she pleaded, her voice filled with anxiety.

"I'm sorry, ma'am, but I have to examine you up close," I explained gently.

Her abdomen is rigid. Fuck. I called over one of the interns to assist. "Wilson, I need you to take her to CT. I just need to talk to Meredith," I instructed, my mind already racing with possible diagnoses and treatment plans.

3rd Person's Pov

A few minutes later, Y/n reviewed Martha's CT scans, her brow furrowing in concern as she identified a significant bleed in the woman's abdomen. Without hesitation, she turned to the team. "Wilson, prep an OR. She's got a bleed in her abdomen," she commanded, her voice steady despite the urgency of the situation.

As they were about to put her under, Martha stopped and looked at Y/n. "I'm scared, I'm scared that I will die and I won't see my grandbaby grow up" Martha looked at Y/n. Her eyes silently pleading to save her life. Y/n held her hand "Don't worry, I will do everything to save you."

In the operating room, Y/n led the team through a meticulous procedure to repair the damage caused by the internal bleeding. With skilled hands and unwavering focus, she worked tirelessly to stem the flow of blood and stabilize Martha's condition.

As the surgery progressed, Y/n couldn't shake the image of Martha's fear-stricken face from her mind. She was determined to do everything in her power to ensure that Martha made it through the procedure safely.

On the other hand

Mina, Y/n's beloved fianceé, elegantly made her way through the hospital corridors, her heart brimming with excitement. Clutching a bag in her hand, she approached the registration desk with a determined stride.

Mina's Pov

"Hello, I'm here to see Dr. Lee Y/n," I told her with a light smile.

The nurse looked up at me with a kind smile "Do you have any appointments with her?" she inquired.