𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟓- 𝑨 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆

The Myoi family arrived at their grand mansion, the towering edifice a symbol of their immense wealth and influence. They went into their respective rooms, and Mina, made her way to her personal sanctuary. However, before she could Enter the door, Tzuyu blocked her path.

"I'm not sure what game you're playing, Mina, or why you agreed to that marriage," Tzuyu said, her voice filled with a mix of anger and resolve. "But if you think this is going to give you an edge in the race for the CEO position, you're mistaken. I won't back down without a fight."

Mina, unfazed by Tzuyu's confrontation, offered a small smile. She lightly tapped Tzuyu's shoulder, her touch almost mocking.

"Oh, Tzuyu, do you really believe I agreed to that marriage just to spite you? Not everything I do revolves around you. You can have the CEO position if you want it so badly. What matters to me is that I have her back in my life, and you don't."

With that, Mina gracefully shoved Tzuyu and entered her room, the door closing with a resounding thud behind her. Tzuyu was left standing in the hallway, her mind reeling from Mina's dismissive retort.

Once inside her room, Mina allowed herself a moment of satisfaction. She sank into the plush comfort of her bed, her mind already strategizing her next move in the intricate game she was weaving.

Meanwhile....

Tzuyu's Pov

What the fuck does she means she have her back, have they crossed paths before? where they past lovers?

I shooked my head ignoring what she said because my head is already starting to hurt from all the bullshit happened just today.

I went to my room and got ready for bed Until my phone lit up.

Detective Choi

Good evening Ms. Chou I'm sorry for messaging you this late, I just want to inform you that, we've found a new information that the person you've been looking for is a lawyer and a surgeon.

How is that possible?

Apparently, they studied law and medicine at the same time.

Okay, we've been doing this for years and that is the only thing that you can find?

You told me to give you months and you can find everything about them. Then why don't I have their name yet? and where they live?

Have you just been sitting around there playing with your little bitches instead of actually doing what I've told you to do?

No, Ms chou, I've only been working.

Are you sure? because I've got pictures of you that looks like you were enjoying yourself at the beach with MY money that I pay you, because I thought you were doing your job.

I'M SORRY MS CHOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME I JUST WANTED TO HAVE SOME LITTLE VACATION

Oh, you little shit.

It's okay! I forgive you.

Really? Thankyou for your kindness Ms chou.

Don't worry about it!

But let's play a game!

Sure Ms chou. What is the game that you want to play? is it golf perhaps?

oh! that's a good Idea. But it's not that.

Before I tell the game, you should agree first.

I'm still pretty busy this weekend Ms chou. but sure I agree

Okay! then the game is give me what I want and I will reward you, Dissobey and I punish you;)

Oh;))

Then let's start, tomorrow? at my house.

Nah, let's start right now. Because this will take a week.

Okay then Ms. chou what do you want?

I can come at your place any time;)

I want you to find everything about her within a week.

and if  you succeed I'll give you 100 dollars:D

A hundred dollars only? that's too small Ms. chou

You used my money in  your vacation so it's only fair.

Alright Ms. chou

And what would be the punishment darling;)

and if you don't, will make sure, your brain parts will splatter at your girlfriend's face;)

What?

You can't do that!

Oh, I certainly can;) remember your co worker who was found dead with a fork  shoved down his eyes and throat? That his punishment because he didn't gave me what I wanted.

You're a psycho!

So now you have to give me what I want to have a 100 dollars alright?

FUCK NO

Oh, then I guess it's your brain against your girlfriend's face?

No, please no.

Then  give me what I want.

Yes, Ms chou.

Don't forget about our little game alrighty?

Yes ma'am.

I put down my phone and layed down to my bed.

"Hmm, I miss you my love."

"Oh my, this pillow is so comfortable"

-----
I hate this chapter, it sucks smh.

But I loved the fact that girly just casually layed down after threatening someone lmao.

Heyyy, how are y'all? btw remember when I asked you guys to vote?

that voting was actually for whoever is the G!p.

Who do you guys think won? is it twice? or the reader?