"get into an accident again"

HANNI POV:

"please tell me Min" I asked again. then she said

" you don't love me"

my eyes widened. "w-what?" I shuttered.

"you d-don't care for me like you used to do" she explained

"I was waiting for you to help me getting ready. but your were busy talking Ruka" she murmured the last part slowly but loud enough for me to hear.

"so my baby boy is sulking because I am not giving her proper attention, huh?" I said but she didn't replied and turned her face. and I swear this little pout of her would be cause of my death someday.

I cupped her face and said

"I'm sorry. i promise, from now on I will give my complete attention to you. I will leave all of my work for you, okay? I'm really sorry. will you please forgive me now?" I said with complete honesty.

She looked at me for sometime and the said

"ok I forgave you"

"thank you so much, Min" I said and kiss her cheek.

and suddenly the atmosphere turned awkward.

"um..you should get ready. Ruka is waiting" I said.

she hummed and I started buttoning her shirt, did her hair and helped her getting ready.

"you are looking like a grown up girl today" I said but still there is something missing but what?

I went to the cupboard and brought a dark blue coloured tie.

"just one more thing and you will look perfect Ms. kim. like the first time we met " I said and started doing her tie. but suddenly she hugged me and said

"Hanni?" I hummed

"if I made a mistake. will you forgive me" she asked.

"yes Minji, we all do mistakes in our life. but what happened?" I questioned.

"you will not leave me right?" she asked again.

" no Minji. I will never ever leave you" I replied. she broke the hug, smiled at me and said

" I will go now. little fox must be waiting. bye bye Hanni, I will miss you so much"

"bye Min" I replied and she ran out of the room. but, what did she do?

MINJI POV:

I hoped she meant it. because I would not be to able to live without her. I was going to office with Ruka. but we didn't talk much.

we reached the office and all the workers started greeting us. we both went to my cabin. and ahe suddenly said

"why would you do that?"

huh?

"what are you saying fox?" I asked innocently.

"stop pretending already Minji. why are you lying to everyone? why are lying to Hanni? do you even know how worried they all are for you. even I was. until I met you"

ok this girl knew me more than it's needed.

"I don't know it's just.. it's just happened. I thought she would be same as my gold digger exs who was just behind my money and im was not ready for this marriage.

I thought if I would pretend to be sick she would leave me but she is too good for that. I already regret doing this but I don't have enough confidence to tell her the truth. I am afraid she would leave me. and I- I can't live without her. I love her so much Ruka" I confessed.

"well I understand but you should stop with your this sickness Minji. she is working really hard because of it" she said

"what should I do Ruk. I don't understand anything" I replied. She thought for sometime and said

"get into an accident again"

~~~~~~