TRIGGER WARNINGS!!! READ PLS

~____________________________~

A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She does the right thing...by getting the fuck out of there, it ain't her problem that person was getting stabbed. However it becomes her problem when said murderers were aware that she was a witness and one that they let get away.

Now stopping at nothing, the killers agreed to find the woman and keep her mouth shut, the one that she was never going to open anyway💀

A creepypasta X Fem!reader

~___________________________~

⚠️TW⚠️: lots of swearing, alcohol, drug use/abuse, mention of SA, mention of suicide, suicide, gore, blood, stalking, obsession, possessive behavior, yandere behavior, toxic relationships, abuse, childhood trauma, mommy issues, daddy issues, graphic descriptions, human death, animal death,  blatant favoritism (i'm Sorry but I got favorites man and it's gonna be so obvious so I apologize💀), and probably more..?

⚠️If you're not comfortable with any of this stuff then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't read!!! This fanfic is not for the faint of heart!!! I mean this is a creepypasta Fic so idk what you were expecting💀⚠️

I wanted to TRY (since I seriously struggle to take anything seriously💀) make a more realistic fic since a lot of people don't or are possibly nervous to..? Idk but let me remind you that they are not good people/things and kill people!!!! So this isn't going to be some fluff fic!!! There may be some fluff cuz I'm a sucker for it but other than that I'm going to try and make it as realistic as possible!!!

And of course anything that I write about I do NOT condone!!! This is a piece of fiction and every character in this fanfic is fictional!!! No character is real and if you do believe that slenderman is real and is gonna kidnap you or something then please do not read and go get therapy🙏!!! I do not own any character unless I say otherwise.

Also please don't rant about your life in the comments or tell anyone ur age, specially if your 12 under which I hope ur not gonna be reading this at that age, but if I don't find out then I guess ur good..?🤷🏼‍♀️ also also don't wanna see anyone bullying someone unless they say something super cringe💀 but even then keep it to ONLY teasing (we're all teens and young adults so you should know how to take a joke buddy💀) but if the joke does go to far I will delete your comment and possibly block and report you if it becomes a constant issue.

Remember, your actions have consequences.

(A little extra note but this fic is gonna be set in Canada cuz I'm from Canada and I said so, plus free health care) 

one more thing but just incase someone is new to the whole fanfic thing, here's some important info.
(Y/N)= your name
(L/N)= your last name
(E/C)= eye colour
(H/C)= hair colour
(S/C)= skin colour

I also tend to write in first person, so a lot of it will be in (Y/N) first person POV, but I'm gonna try to remember to write in 2nd person!

I cant Guarantee that updates are going to often, but I'll try my best! I only really write if I have time and motive, and I have a LOT of others things I'm writing along with school! So updates will probably but somewhat slow, but I do really like the plot for this fic, and I have LOTS of ideas so I'll be active for the most part on this fic🤭

But with all that being said, please enjoy!

from: ur sexy author🤭

~___________________________~