Sleep Over Bend Over

~Ashleys POV~

It was about 1 in the morning, everyone had come to crash out at my place. I had always had a 'thing' for Andy, one of the pole dancers, even though I don't think I'm gay, I'm not sure probably bisexual. Everyone set their beds out.

Andy with Kohnnie, me with Taylor, Cc with juliet and ella slept with hayley. I was thinking about maybe seeking in with andy, then I thought how awkward that would of been, me, andy AND Kohnnie, no. Andy and Kohnnie were together anyway, things would get complicated and REALLY uncomfortable.

We had just come back from an evening shift at Wild Ones, the others had gone back to jakes, they were all pissed I suppose. I knew that ella, kohnnie and Taylor were bisexual, not sure about the others but I'm sure I like andy, he's always been there and he's 'different' from the rest of the workers.

"Ashley." Taylor snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Hm?" I said, breaking my trance.

"You do know you've been staring at Andy's ass the whole time." She told me, sitting next to me on the couch. I felt myself go red and shushed her.

"Do you think he heard?" I whispered to her. Andy was too busy talking to Kohnnie to notice his surroundings.

"Erm, I don't think so, why?" She muttered back. I just shook my head and leaned back into the cushions.

"Guys, we're tired, see you later." Andy said, dragging Kohnnie by the hand into their bedroom. I rolled my eyes.

"What?" Asked Taylor, a small laugh in her voice.

"We all know what theyre up to." I sighed, wishing that could be me instead of Kohnnie.

~Andys POV~

I walked Kohnnie into the bedroom, locking the door behind us. She walked over next to the bed and removed her leather corset and black leather booty shorts, leaving her in black lacy bra and thong, black fishnets and black stilettos.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" She asked me, innocently.

"Go and stand by the table." I ordered. She did as I said. "Good. Now, bend over." She bent over, resting her elbows on the table. Her ass pointed in my direction. I walked over and placed myself against her, grinding gently.

I rubbed one hand against her clit, the other pulling her hip against me. I heard her breathing speed up and become deeper; I smirked, knowing I'd done the right thing.

She pushed me away and fell backwards onto the bed, one bra strap falling slightly in the process. This was a major turn on for me. Knowing this, Kohnnie shrugged it down further.

Feeling the growing erection in my boxers, I leaped onto the bed after her. She pushed off my leather vest and pulls down my leather trousers, leaving me in my boxers.

I attacked her with my lips, rubbing her boobs in the process. I held her between my legs as I reached back and unclipped her bra, throwing it on the floor beside us. She looked at me, lustfully and intently, before pulling my boxers down and massaging my dick, from the tip to the balls.

I moaned loudly in repsonse to this. She chuckled, her tounge working its way down my body, stopping at my dick. She flipped us over and twirled her tounge around the tip, them took me whole in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down. I could feel myself smacking the back of her throat. I felt a familiar sensation in the pit of my stomach, but that didn't stop us.

When Kohnnie had finished with the blow job, I flipped us over so I was on top; in control, how I liked it. I kissed her lips, her jaw, her neck and down her collar. I licked across her tits, my tounge wrapping around one nipple. I bit down gently, in result she arched her back and moaned loudly, pulling my hair. I continued licking around her when I reached her lace thong. I pulled it down with my teeth and flicked it across the room.

I kissed her clit, then moved down to her inner thighs. My tounge reached out and played with the flaps, teasing her enough to make her shiver. We both got impatient, so I began strongly licking her out. I heard her gasp, so I bit down on one of the folds. She threw her head back in pleasure.

"Andy... I want you." she gasped. I grinned in victory, id finally made her beg. I positioned myself at her entrance and thrusted, hard and fast. Kohnnie screamed out, her hands clutching empty sheets. I laughed silently to myself as I pounded into her. She cried out every time.

After moments of that, .my thrusts became sloppy. I looked at her and we both came on each other, laughing. I rolled over and lay beside her, pulling her into my arms. She yawned and I kissed her hair. it was late, and with the Club we work late anyway.

"Night, babe." she muttered, resting her head on my chest.

"Night, baby." I yawned, my head hitting the pillow. I fell asleep instantly.

~Ashleys POV~

I got changed into some tight boxers and walked up to Andy and Kohnnies room. I tried to open the door, but it was locked and I could hear faint snores. Fuck my life. I thought. I'll never get a chance with Andy, not as long as she's around...