1

9-1-1
season 2
❤️‍🔥

9-1-1season 2❤️‍🔥

episodes 2 & 3

"Come on A!"

"For the third time...no."

Cleo let out a groan as she followed Ayla through the station doors. "But A, you should have seen him. He was smokin'."

Ayla rolled her eyes at her best friend's words, "He's a member of the 118 Cleo. The 118, the ones we hate, remember?" Cleo scoffed, "It's just a minor technicality. Besides, he's still new. He's probably not even that close with them yet."

"I doubt that. The 118s like a cult. They've already dragged him in and turned him to the dark side."

Cleo's brows furrowed, "Are we talking about cults or Star Wars?"

"Doesn't matter. The point is, he's one of them. There are plenty of other hot firefighters at other stations that you can sleep with." Ayla told her as they slowly made their way into the stations kitchen where the rest of their team already was.

"But none of them look like him!" Cleo whined.

"Look like who?" Logan asked as he took a bite of his toast. "Who are we talking about?" Theo added.

"Cleo wants to sleep with the new probie at 118." Ayla said as she stole a strawberry off of Logan's plate. "You know, the one with the stubble, the captivating eyes, and the sexy body." Cleo said as if her team would know exactly who she was talking about.

"Oh yeah! I'm mean how could I forget a body like his. He's a total stud." Theo said as a whimsical look crossed his face.

"Right!" Cleo said but then when she turned to Theo she noticed the teasing look on his face. "Oh...you're messing with me."

Leo moved around the counter and threw his arm around Cleo's shoulders, "It's okay C. I know who you're talking about. I had to do a double take myself. The man was fine!"

"Don't let Julian hear that."

Leos eyes shot over to Luella who was sitting at the far end of the table, "For the last time, we are not together!" Luella shrugged, "Whatever you say."

"Back to my dream man-"

"He is not your dream man." Ayla cut Cleo off.

"Uh, yes he is!" Cleo said and then took a deep breath, "His last name is Diaz. Isn't that so hot! I bet he has a hot first name too."