2

9-1-1
season 2
❤️‍🔥

chapter storyline fromstation 19season 2 episode 3

station 19
season 2 episode 3

The sunlight shone in through the window and hit Cleo's eyes, causing her to squint as she tried to wake up. Once her eyes adjusted to the light she tried to stretch out but froze when she felt a shift on her stomach. Looking down her brows furrowed at the hand that laid across her stomach.

Shifting her head to the side she saw a man lying next to her. He was flat on his stomach, exposing his muscular back to her, his head was turned away so all she could see was his hair. Looking back at the man's arm that was still resting on her, she gave it a light poke and then shifted her gaze back to him, looking for any kind of movement.

She did it a couple more times and when the man started to shift and groan she said, "Morning...It's morning. Hello? Are you awake?"

Gripping the pillow, Cleo's pillow, the man readjusted himself to look at her. Still slightly asleep he responded with, "Hi."

Cleo hated to admit that his morning voice was sexy. In fact, him in general was just sexy.

"Hello..." She trailed off as she gave him a small smile. Realization flashed through his eyes and he lifted his head a little higher, "You don't remember my name."

A sheepish look formed, "Uh..."

"It's Connor."

She quickly nodded, "Connor. Yes, I knew that." She laughed quietly and looked back over to the man, Connor, and saw that he didn't exactly believe her.

"I know you probably won't believe me, but..." He began as his eyes found hers, "I swear I don't usually do stuff like this."

Cleo didn't think it would be appropriate to say, "This is a regular Monday for me." (Though it has been a few weeks since she had actually slept with anyone, which was unusual for her). So instead she opted with, "Well I won't say i've been disappointed, Connor..." She shifted on her side to look at him better before adding, "In the things you don't...usually do...that you've been doing and doing."

Connor rolled towards her, his hands resting on either side of Cleo as he kissed her. She waisted no time in grabbing his face and pulling him closer to her, deepening the kiss.