1.

(Before you read on, this is just for fun, I don't own Harry Potter and the characters, I only own my oc, she will be in the story from the next chapter, also, what ship would you like? No Hinny, I hate that ship dearly)

Let me know if there are any errors or grammar mistakes :)
---------------------------

"Lily take the boy's and run!" James whispered.

"I'm not about to leave you-" Lily started only for James to point at the twins with a knowing look.

Running up to the nursery, Lily put the boys into Henry's crib. She then started blocking the door but then, the door was blown to bits, the blockade doing nothing to deter him from his path.

"Stand aside you foolish girl." The guy said with disgust obvious in his voice.

"Please not my babies, I beg you!" Lily pleaded.

"Stand aside, mudblood!" The dark lord growled out.

"Take me instead please, have mercy!" Lily knew she would die and was fully prepared, 'anything for my children' she thought to herself.

"Very well, you wish for death then I shall give you death, Avada Kedavra" a burst of green light engulfed Lily, and she dropped to the ground.

Lord Voldemort then looked into the crib.

A baby with soft looking black hair and knowing green eyes stared at him while the one with the red-head version of the Potter mess that they call hair and curious brown eyes looked at his mother. Unnerved by the staring Voldemort pointed his wand at the green eyed child and said the words "Avada Kedavra". The spell hit the child right in the forehead a little to the left, and before the Dark Lord could get over his shock of the child still being alive the fatal spell rebounded and hit him. In the explosion of power rubble fell down onto the children, one piece scarring the blond twin in the shape of a v right in the middle of his forehead.

.....

Standing in front of number 4 Privet Drive, Little Whingeing. With only a basket in hand that had a thick blanket with a permanent heating charm on it and underneath that blanket, little Harry was sleeping inside. On that very basket there was a note that detailed the wards around the Dursley family and by taking this baby boy in it would protect everyone in the house. It also went onto apologies for Petunias loss.
Anyone who had a semblance of sympathy for either the aunt or the baby would have waited and knocked and actually described the situation; unfortunately, Dumbledore does not fit into that description. Despite putting little to no hope on the child in the basket, and putting all hope on the other child who was safe in the Potter Manor.

Putting the boy's basket in between the milk cartons Dumbledore disappears to go tell the whole magical world that their terror, nightmare, enemy, and Lord was gone all thanks to Henry Potter. This night was the mark of celebration for many, but for some like Sirius Black it was a day of devastation and the day he was betrayed by not only a close friend but also a role model, Albus Dumbledore, it was the day he lost everything and marked the day he would spend the rest of his time living in a prison called Azkaban, in fear, and hoping the truth will come out.

....

'The letter'

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Dursley,

I am Albus Dumbledore, the Head of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I regret to inform you that your sister, Lily, has passed away. She was murdered by Lord Voldemort, a Dark Wizard who sought to destroy anyone he deemed a threat to his power. Lily died protecting her infant sons, who both survived the attack by a narrow margin. Now, I bring you the child and I ask you, to do your late sister a favor, and raise her eldest son.

Harry James Potter magical core is weak, so weak that it may not be strong enough for him to be a wizard, but instead a muggle or a Squib

Keep the boy's identity a secret. Lily's husband, James Potter, needs to raise young Henry Potter, the-boy-who-lived, Henry. Henry needs alot of attention to grow strong and powerful, he will be the savior of the wizard world. It would not be wise to let Harry stay with them as Harry may get jealous and potentially hurt beloved Henry.

He (Harry) must not know that he is different from other children, for their life depends on it. When he reaches the age of eleven, he may or may not receive his acceptance letter to Hogwarts School, But Until then, by accepting to take care of this boy, your house will be protected from any wizard or witch related dangers. Do what you must, as long as he stays alive.

Know that your sister will forever be in our thoughts. Take care of him as you please.

Sincerely,

Albus Dumbledore