2.

Unknown to Dumbledore, an unknown figure watched as he carelessly placed the baby on the GROUND infront of the Dursley's front door step. You would have thought he would have at least rung the door bell to alert them of the baby, but no, Dumbledore placed the baby down and put a letter sticking out of the blanket, note that it was a windy night as it was also snowing.

....

Delilah Azura Riddle-Black, Formerly known as Azura Black but was taken in by the 'Riddles' family after many unfortunate incidents. She never had children of her own- not that she couldn't, she just dislike the idea of childbirth. Even though she dislike the idea of having children of she own, she had a strong sense of protection when it comes to them, she doesn't like seeing them hurt or suffering in anyway.

That being said, seeing how this old man just leave a baby there, she felt angry, she could sense the magic coming from the child, so why leave him with muggles. Making sure the coast was clear, she walked to the door, carefully picked up the baby, skimmed the note before deciding on what to do next.

She did the first time she thought of... she took the child and just like that- gone.

(Tangle vibes, get it ;))

Deep within the wizard world but near the muggle world, she raised the child as her own. As years went by, she made sure to tell harry- Hayden the truth, surprisingly enough, he took the news well. That's a good thing, she wasn't hiding him- no, she made sure people knew him as her son, with the surprising help from Tom Riddles, they slowly erase the existence of Harry Potter and made Hayden Black the heir to the Black family.

While all this happened, Dumbledore wasn't even aware, it was like he forgot or was ignoring Harry's existence totally. To the Potter family, they didn't even know their son wasn't with the Dursley's.

Delilah, again doing all this, decided to make some changes to the letter, she wasn't heartless, this 'Petunia' should atleast know about her sister's passing.

--------------

(Edited letter to the Dursley's)

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Dursley,

I am Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I regret to inform you that your sister, Lily, has passed away. I know this news comes as a shock, and my thoughts are with you in this difficult time.

Lily was a remarkable woman, with a kind heart and a deep love for her family and I can assure you that she was one of the most brilliant witches I have ever known. Her courage and determination will always be remembered, and her memory will live on in the hearts of all those who knew and loved her.

Please accept my sincere condolences. I know that nothing can make up for the loss of a loved one, but I hope that you find comfort in knowing that Lily's legacy will live on through her son.

Sincerely,

Albus Dumbledore

-----._.------

'That would have to do', Azura knew taking the child wasn't a good choice- some would call it kidnapping but... she couldn't shake of the negative energy she felt from the Dursley's place when she took Harry. Whatever that feeling was, she knew Dumbledore did not put a protection spell of them.. so why did he lie?
What was Dumbledore planning? Why separate twins?

Whatever his reasoning is, they weren't going to get Harry- no, Hayden back. With the Dark Lord and his followers on her side, she wasn't going to let any harm come Harry's way.