9.

- Third Person -
______________

Jeongguk stopped his car in front of his family mansion, same like taehyung's, but Jeongguk's family mansion is all black while taehyung's is creamy.

"Babe, before we go there I have something to tell you" Jeongguk said, turning to taehyung, with serious expression.

Taehyung frowned, his bottom lip hovered over his upper lip, making adorable face, and jeongguk wants to just stare at him.

(My standards became higher!) - AN.

"Okay?" Taehyung said, feeling uneasy and jeongguk's serious face is not helping either.

"I was saying that...." Jeongguk trailed off, and gulped down his chuckle, his wifey looks so cute, he want to squeeze his cheeks and kiss his pouty lips.

"That before we go inside..." Jeongguk leaned closer to him as taehyung didn't backed away, he is so comfortable with is husband, and doesn't mind their face few inches away.

Jeongguk didn't break eye contact "I wanna kiss you"

Taehyung frowned deeply "I'm waiting for that serious topic, come on tell me"

Jeongguk chuckled and shook his head "I just wanted to kiss you, before we go in, a little make out in here, yeah"

Taehyung blushed, but rolled his eyes "I thought something bad happened"

"I don't share bad things with my babe" Jeongguk said, and helped taehyung to sat on his laps, as he wrapped his arms around taehyung's waist, feeling his wifey bottom over his length.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around his neck, and connected their lips, Jeongguk moaned, feeling his sweet lips on his, sealed perfectly.

"Fuck babe" Jeongguk groaned, bouncing up a little, feeling his cock hardening badly.

Taehyung moaned, and kept kissing more rougher, moving his lips with rhythm of Jeongguk's.

Jeongguk pulled away once both run out of breath kissing for minute, he trailed his tongue down to his neck, kissing and sucking, making taehyung moan.

"W-we are getting....hungh~ l-late" taehyung finally spoke between his moans, as Jeongguk was sucking harshly his soft skin.

"Yeah" Jeongguk whispered and pecked his neck and faced taehyung, swollen lips, clothes and hair messy, same goes to him, his hair is messy.

He chuckled and ruffled taehyung's hair, and fixed his clothes, he kissed his swollen lips one more time softly, and pulled away.

"Let's go, wifey" Jeongguk whispered, and placed his forehead against taehyung's, and closed his eyes.

"I fucking love you" Jeongguk whispered.

Taehyung's breath back to normal, as he giggled "I love you more"

Jeongguk smiled and pecked his jaw, and opened the door car,

"Get down my love, Don't move too much" Jeongguk said making taehyung blush, he got out of car, with firm grip on his waist whenever he was moving.

Jeongguk ruffled his own black hair, he got out of car too, after he made sure his boner slept.

"I shouldn't have let you kiss me" Taehyung whined and tiptoed, fixing jeongguk's hair, smiling.

Jeongguk smiled "you can't resist me"

"Yah! I wasn't the one who asked" taehyung rolled his eyes, Jeongguk parted his lips to speak.

"How many more minutes do I have to wait so lovebirds finish their make out" someone voiced out.

Taehyung blushed, as Jeongguk's back facing the person, he turned around, hiding taehyung's small figure behind him.

"Hey, hyung" Jeongguk smiled, as his hyung pulled him into hug.

"How are you gguk?" Namjoon asked, pulling away from jeongguk.

"Fine" Jeongguk said, laughing a little, he reached taehyung's hand and pulled him beside him.

Namjoon smiled and pulled taehyung in hug too, and he returned gladly.

"I see you both are fine" namjoon smirked.

Taehyung blushed, looking down.

"Absolutely hyung" Jeongguk chirped, rubbing back of his neck.

Namjoon chuckled "as Jinnie saw your car stopped in front of home, and he send me, you know that he is all boss on me"

Namjoon paused "and when I came to welcome our guests, guess what? both were so busy sucking eachother face to notice a figure watching them from window"

Jeongguk chuckled, not even embarrassed that his brother saw them, but poor taehyung will gonna faint any time.

"Let's go now" Namjoon said and walked ahead, leaving couple behind.

Jeongguk looked down at his wifey "you are blushing"

"Shut up" taehyung glared at him, but wrapped his fingers around Jeongguk's bicep, and who is jeongguk to complain, he followed his hyung.

———————-

Hi babies

How are you doing?

By saying that ⬆️ I remembered something.

Once upon a time I told someone

- how are you doing?

And she said.

- nothing

Like WTF!😂😭