Sal Fisher eats ass

You sigh deeply as you statt typing keywoeds on yur fone.

‘*dear honwydew,, i knoe its beeb awhile but i want to see you agajn, i love you..*’ you send. Wait, ehy the fuck did you that?? Dumbass.

Honetdew hasnt desponed.. until one night you get a ping, wait sorry no thst eas just from obey me lmao.

# ***PING***

“not obey me again, i thought i muted that..” you say, going to check your phone,“wait, thats not obey me.. thats.. HONEYDEW!?!?!?” you blush deeply..

‘y/n.. i would like to go out with you.. escpeilaly after WW934833829 jsut ended.. it eukd he nice for a change. Tysm bbg.’ WHAAAAAATTT—!?!?!!?!?!

Finally, today us the day, you meet honeydew again after you horrors of Stamford Bridge. No. I mean whatever the fuck I typed last chapter I fegor.

You sit dwon in a seat, not long after a beadifl pot of homeydew suts sown ppposdie you

“hi.” she says.

“omg” you say, “hihi”

“this is nice.” Hoenydew replied. Hmm.. yes.. yes.. nice..  too nice.. too.. *boring..*

SUDDEBLY TO SPICE HTINGS UP SAL FISHER FROM SALLY FACE AND ALSO LARRY AND ASHLYEY AND THST GSY GINGER I THINK HIS BAME WAS EITHER TIM OR BOB IDK APPEARS OUT OF THIN AIR AND BOMBS THE PLACE AKAKSKSKSSJSNSNSKSSKSK?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?

“OMG,, I NEED TO DO MY MAGIXAL GIRL TRANSFORMATUON!@@!!!!*!?!!?” you call out.

Then you turn intk a giant rat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuase thats you magicgirlsona.

“so hot omfg.” honeydew syas, flustered at your ***true*** form..

“TIME TO DEFEST THESE BADDIES WITH MY MAGICSL GIRL TEAM!!!” you scream, as Uzi, N, J, V, Cyn, Doll, Alice, Nori, Yeva, Lizzy, Khan, Thad, Beau and Tessa fall out the air and start clapling the sally face characters and also fistfightjng them.

“HELP DUDE THE FUCK??” homeydew says. “ngl this is lil bit interwsting” they put out some popcorn and wstch the fight with the giant magic rat.

END OF PART 2.............

..

..

...

.......

...........

or is it?