One~

I hope that reading this wont be a hassle!

"Font like this is regular speaking"
(Will be bold if your other self switches to your body and speaks for you)

'Font like this will be the other you speaking'

'Font like this will be you speaking to your other self in your mind'

~♡~

~☆~

~☆~

Walking around the JFA building never felt so good. I was being interviewed on how my football journey was like and if I was going to represent Japan in the U-20 World Cup, again. I was not really interested much in representing Japan, I had lost my passion in soccer for awhile. Only doing modeling for the sports brands and others.

'Are we seriously going to take all of these interviews? They are basically all asking the same thing!'

'Come on.. we have to do them to boost our popularity a bit. Japanese football is doomed from the start.. the Japanese U-20 team isn't even that good and I won't even be able to win with them even if I was blindfolded..'

'Its such a shame were still living in this country, why don't we move?'

'Come on.. we can't leave Japan. Bronya is planning to live here with Kiana and Mei. I don't want to leave them.'

'You sure love them huh? Alright if thats what you want.'

I nodded even tho we were talking to eachother on our mind but I then noticed a duo walking pass us, one of them had reddish-brown hair while the other was trailing behind him

'Aww look, he looks like a puppy following his owner.'

'Cut it off, I can already imagine that annoying laugh of yours.'

I tried my best to ignore the duo but then my eyes met with his and I now noticed how pretty his eyes are. A beautiful Teal/Green with pretty underlashes

'He looks like a slut with those eyelashes.'

'Do you not have any good things to say about people?' I deadpanned

'Oh look, he seems to have notice us staring at him, good luck youre on your own here.'

I was broken from my trance and notice him giving me a look

"May I help you?" He said in a cold tone

"Eh.. sorry, but your eyes look pretty." I was about to die from embarrassment

"Hm.." He stared at my right red eye and then continued his way

'Great job.'

'Maybe I should've asked for his number.. those underlashes were pretty.'