1. Reincarnation as a (Handsome) God

"Goddamn do I feel powerful." A man shouted in a booming voice.

He is currently floating in space as he is looking at his hands

He is currently floating in space as he is looking at his hands. Then he made a mirror in front of himself as he looked at it as he smirked in satisfaction.

"Oh I am liking this new look of mine. I have such a fit body and look at this face and everything. I look like Beelzebub from Granblue Fantasy and he is hot. It's perfect." The man said to himself with a smirk on his face.

'Not to mention I can practically feel the powers that I have now. Not to mention I have the memories of him as well so I know how to use it. Though I am something like an omnipotent being at this point.' The man thought to himself with a smirk.

He has long golden hair, brown skin and a very expensive looking armor. He also has a very fit body which would make any men intimidated.

"Well, considering my own power I can now do whatever I want with reality easily." The man said with a smirk.

Then as a test he waved his hand and the next moment the stars in front of him shifted and changed colour and their positions as he smirked. He played with the sky as he changed the placement of the stars before he returned them back to their original positions.

He then created a sun in front of him and he enlarged it. He then changed it to a red sun and then a blue sun. Then he destroyed it and created black hole before compressing it and destroying it. He smiled at the things he had just done as he looked at his hands.

"Amazing. So this is the power of god." The man said to himself with a smile.

"Well, about my name I'll just go by Beelzebub. It is a good name and if I do meet another I'll just say I'm from another universe." Beelzebub said with a smirk on his face.

He then closed his eyes and then opened them as they glowed red as he gathered his dark blackish energy in his right hand and clenched it. Then various orbs appeared around it showcasing different worlds that he has seen as he smiled at the various worlds that he is able to see due to his new powers.

"Now then, what world should I go to?" Beelzebub said to himself as he looked at the plethora of different worlds.

(A/N: This is a wish fulfilment fanfic showcasing him and the various females of the anime world. This will contain lemons.
You can suggest a world for him to go but I am leaning towards Kuroinu for a start.)