Neighbors

"I hate you so much that all I can think about is hate fucking you"! He's fucking pissed! I knew he hated me, not quite this much but, I knew. However, I think he underestimates just how much I hate him back and I haven't been laid in a while. I've got a lot of pent up energy and I need it released, NOW! I get in his face and lock eyes with him, "Yeah? Fucking do it, I dare you!" "Bitch, don't fucking play with me"! "Do it"! "I'm not fucking playing"! I press my nose against his, foreheads touching, "Do it, I fucking triple dog dare you"! He grabs my ass pulling me hard against him. My mouth locked with his. His hand on my ass grips hard while shoving me into his groin, the other hand on the back of head keeping my mouth pressed tight to his. He's growling and I'm  growling back my hands locked on the back of his head every bit as tight as his on mine. I'm trying to press myself tighter against him and it becomes a battle of who can press tighter. We're trying to fuck with our clothes on and I'm trying to climb up on him. He finally pushes me off, shoves me out a little while I whimper cause he let go. He turns me around and shoves me forward till I'm standing in front of his dining table. He bends me forward over the table. He yanks my jeans down and then my underwear. He bites my ass check, hard. I jump a little but it's making me wet. I wiggle my ass a little and moan. He’s getting angry I'm not supposed to be enjoying myself but like I said it'd been a while and I like forceful. He smacks my ass. Something inside him seems to be enjoying the sound of my breath being sucked in and the sting in his hand. A couple more smacks and he's done. He pushes my legs apart and shoves the flat of his hand against my now very wet pussy. "You really fucking like that don't you?!" He shoves three of his fingers inside of me and begins working them in and out. I moan and rock forward and back, helping him finger me. I'm pounding against his hand like I'm  riding his cock. His hands are drenched in my pussy. "Look at the mess you made" I turn and look at his hand, " clean it" I smile and begin licking his hand clean. Slowly up the side and back down next to where I'd gone up.  About the middle of his hand he stops me, puts his hand on the top of my head and pushed me to my knees. He unbuttons his jeans and pushes them and his boxers down until their resting under his balls. His cock is so fucking hard and wide. God, I've missed this. My mouth is salivating, it knows what it likes and what it wants. I grab his cock tight around the base as he shoves my head down his cock. I gag a little. I smile and grab his ass, digging my finger nails in as hard as I can. I shove his cock into my throat and pull him out again. I smack his ass and he starts fucking my face. Drool is running down the corner of my mouth and my pussy is running down my legs. He throws his head back and moans while gripping my hair tight, hes close and fighting. He shoves me off and pulls me up. He turns me around and shoves me back over the table. He pushes my legs apart and shoves into me. His hands grab my tits like handles and he begins slamming in and out of me fast and hard. I match his rhythm and slam back. Sweat is rolling down my back, my hair is matted in it and we're grinding against each other and then back to slamming. He wants in my guts and I'm trying to help him get there. My pussys so wet it's all over his thighs and my ass. He's growling and grabbing me harder. I can feel his balls slapping the back of me with wet slurping noises. We're bouncing off of each other so hard there definitely going to be bruises tomorrow. He lets go of one tit and reaches between my legs and plays with my clit. He pushes hard against it using the rhythm of our bodies to help me get there. It's so tight against me it hurts a little but with every shove the pain turns to that deep warmth. He's slowing and now I'm not just wet from his cock, my clit has got his hand silky wet. We're shoving into each other those tight, long shoves. I know he wants me to cum so he can have that bit of power over me, that little power trip that says, "she hates me and I hate her but her body likes me and I can make it purr!" I don't care, fuck him, have it, just for Christ's sake let me cum. I'm close and the warmth feels like a small fire spreading over my body. He shoves in once, twice and I arch! My head on his shoulder I moan to the ceiling and he shoves in one last time. He final thrust pushes me forward and slams deep and tight into my cervic. He cums with fingers digging into my shoulders, holding on for dear life. He collapses against my back panting. I lay still until he's caught his breath. He pulls back from me and removes his still hard cock from my pussy. "Get out" I smile and pull up my clothes as I turn  to leave. He can say he hates me but I can get him to this point EVERY TIME! I know he likes it. I smile, blow him a kiss and waltz out the door. " See you tomorrow." He groans and slams his front door.