1: 2230

January 6th, 2230

It started two days ago. The explosions, I mean. They haven't made their way over to us yet, here in Manitoba, but they've destroyed all of China, most of Mongolia, and some of Asia and Africa. Nobody knows who started them, or exactly where they started, but reports started coming in about two days ago that "most of China has been blown up and about half of Mongolia has been as well." Hi. I'm Amelia and this is my journal. My family is getting ready to pack up, but we haven't really prepared all that much for our move to the bunker. We are very fortunate that, because we are a wealthy family, we could afford a bunker to be built in case something like this happened. I'm not currently scared, but I feel that, as it comes closer, it will most likely get scarier. It is only the sixth of January, but I have a feeling it might last all month. The only reason why it's a little scary is that, these are countries BOMBS! They can generate a lot of power, radioactive gas, and destruction. One second, there's another report on the bombing. Well, I guess they are continuing! Apparently not all of China's bombs had been let off, and has now caused a chain reaction to the northwest! Currently, a lot of Asia has been wiped out and they are predicting that the next one will go off in or near Germany, starting the chain in Europe, which is scarier, but I don't think we have too much to worry about!

March 18, 2230

So. We are now in the bunker, because there was a great big explosion on the east coast of Canada, and there are rumors that there will be one in Quebec soon, which is terrible because my cousins live there and it is one of my favorite places to go. Still, nobody knows who is setting off the bombs or why.

December 26, 2230

Christmas was just yesterday, and I guess since we've been down here there's no presents and the food isn't traditional Christmas food for us but it's ok! We all got the best gift which is to be alive right now anyways! They've finally figured out why bombs have been going off the past year all over the world. A group of five men that go by the name of "Milobom" set the one in China off because they were denied service on their vacation in 2228. It sounds pretty stupid right? Anyways, I guess it just started a chain reaction throughout that half of the world, and then another group by the name of "Chiodit" set one off in Canada! Honestly you're probably wondering how I'm still getting reports on everything, and that's because our bunker is luxury, and the reporters are blast proof, high up, flying robots. Yeah. It's crazy! (But honestly pretty cool!!!) There's talk of being able to leave the bunkers soon this year, but it might not happen. Honestly, even though the bunker is cool and most of the time I'm not bored, and even though I'm sure there won't be a lot of people, just the people who could afford bunkers and get them built on time, I'm really curious to see what has happened to the land around us. I mean how would you like to see land that's probably been exploded around you while you were chilling in a bunker for a year??