twenty six.

"Are you happy?"

"Huh? What kind of question is that..?" She chuckles while washing the dishes with Iseul.

"I just want to know if Heeseung is taking care of you well," Iseul slightly smiles. She also ask that to break the awkwardness between them because Siyeon wasn't saying anything.

"Yeah he's been taking care of me very well. He loves me so.. Iseul I'm sorry that I stole—"

"Siyeon, it's totally fine! I already forgave you for a long time so you don't need to apologize again. I might actually want to thank you because if it's not because of you.. I wouldn't be together with Jaeyun now. I'm really happy with how things are now." Iseul stops her work, looking up to smile at Siyeon.

Siyeon can feel her eyes become teary. She feels bad. She was being greedy and selfish. She wanted Heeseung to herself because she fell for him. She ended up hurting her own best friend. Did she deserve a friend like Iseul? Iseul is really like an angel. She's always been so kind since kid.

"Iseul!" The 9 year old Kim Siyeon ran towards Iseul.

"Siyeon! Did you just finish your tutor session? Should we go get an ice cream?" Iseul held her hand, walking together to the ice cream shop.

They finally got the ice cream they wanted but Siyeon accidentally dropped the ice cream which made her cry because she really wanted some ice cream. Suddenly Iseul gave her ice cream to Siyeon and wiped the tears on her cheeks.

"Don't cry! You can eat my ice cream!"

"Really..? But that's your ice cream.."

"Yeah!"

Growing up, Siyeon realized that Iseul doesn't like sharing her food but she always shared her food with Siyeon. That's because they're best friends.

"Siyeon.." Iseul wanted to hug her when Heeseung suddenly appeared.

"Omg! Why is my baby crying??" He cupped her face, wiping her tears using his thumb.

Siyeon giggled, softly hitting her boyfriend. Iseul could only smile watching them. She's glad things are becoming better now and she hopes they can always stay happy like this forever.

———

It's 6am in the morning. It's still early but Iseul is already awake because of Siyeon's snore. She gets out from her tent to get some fresh air. She's holding Jungwon's hoodie. She's planning to give it to him once he wakes up. She wonders if he's awake now because he told her yesterday that he wants to see the sunrise. Iseul is sitting on one of the chairs they put on. Suddenly she heard a sound coming from another side. She turns around, seeing Jaeyun's tent moving before someone unzips the tent. Iseul thought Jaeyun or his friends were coming out from there but she didn't expect her to come out from there.

Iseul can feel her heart sink to her stomach as she walks towards her. "Lee Aera."

Aera must have not noticed Iseul seeing how shocked she was when Iseul called out her name. She stops, turning around to face Iseul with an innocent smile on her face. "Hey Iseul, good morning!"

"Why did you come out of that tent?" Iseul points to the tent. She's sure it's Jaeyun's tent! He brought her there yesterday to give her a towel so why did Lee Aera come out from there?? It's not what she thinks right..?

"Oh.. I slept in that tent last night." She fixes her hair and her clothes. She looks messy. Her shirt isn't fully buttoned. That's just making Iseul more nervous.

"But that tent is for the boys."

"How could you be so slow, Iseul? Yunwoo and Juseok didn't sleep in that tent because they're with their girlfriends.. it's just me and him."