Seven Stars ✮

Naniwa Danshi (なにわ男子) is a Japanese boy band formed by Johnny & Associates on October 6, 2018. It consists of seven members who primarily come from the Kansai region.
- abe wiki

Leader: Ohashi Kazuya (hassun), was the second oldest of the group. His member color was green. His favorite things to do...maybe eating?

- Fujiwara Joichiro (jo-kun), was the oldest among them. His member color was blue. He loves making jokes.

- Nishihata Daigo or Dai-chan. Even though he was the third, he was the one who worked hard to carry this group. His member color was red.

- Takahashi Kyohei, may call him Kyohei or Takahashi or whatever. He is the fourth, but he entered the company together with Micchi and Kento(?). Ngl, he's quite dumb (and he's my bias). And he's the cool guy in the group (I mean... Ikemen?). His member color was purple.

- Onishi Ryusei, or Ryuche! He may look cute but be careful, don't ever, ever make him angry or what. The fifth but entered the company first before the traffic light trio (Kyohei who was one year older than him, Micchi, and Kento). His member color was orange!

(tbh, at first I thought Kyohei was younger than Ryuche cuz he looked more childish than Ryuche💀)

- Michieda Shunsuke or you may call him Micchi. The visual of the group (w/Kyohei?) and yeah, he's a pretty boy. He looks like a puppy tho. And he's quite popular too since he has been acting in some popular J-drama, like Kieta Hatsukoi (My Love Mix-up) as the main character. His member color was pink. Yep. It suits him well.

- Nagao Kento, Kento, Kenken or Ken-chan ig? He's the youngest member! He's quite hyper and cute! To me, he and Kyohei are a gamer duo! He is the same age as Micchi too. So sometimes he and Micchi just 🤼. His member color was yellow since he's bright as sunshine.

...

All of their information is written from how I have known them. And thanks to Kyohei's new drama, I feel like started to watch Naniwa Danshi back, just miss their chaos.

Yet even though I created this, it doesn't mean I stopped watching and stan Horror Squad tho, I still watch them if I had my free time!

I was too lazy to put the member's profile picture since Wattpad keeps doing problems so I will put the group pic with members' colors on it so you can recognize who is who.

Okay, see you later ~