Fault Pt. 1

Start: 27 Dec 2023 | End: 28 Dec 2023

- Nagao Kento and Takahashi Kyohei

𖦹⋆彡🫧꩜♪⋆

Kyohei: Okay, now what? You want to say that all of this was my fault?

Kento: Yeah, of course. If it's not you, then who, right?

Kyohei: I didn't understand why you blaming me for no reason, but I swear that I never did this, Kento!

...

Joichiro: I hear like someone fighting in the practice room?

Kazuya: Hm? What?

Joichiro: *pulls Kazuya's arm*

Joichiro: Listen...

...

Kyohei: So if it was me, where are your proof? Where the proof that telling you I was the one who did it??

Kento: Fine, you want proof? Yeah, of course I have it with me.

Kento: *show a video from his cellphone*

Kento: Who's that? It was you right?

Kyohei: K- Kento... I swear that it wasn't me-

Kento: YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO DESIGN THE COSTUME FOR US?!

Kyohei: Kento, stop, I swear-

Kento: AND YOU JUST COME TO RUIN IT FOR WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU WANT ACTUALLY?

Kyohei: Please let me-

Kento: I FEEL SO REGRET FOR KNOWING YOU! I MEAN YOU'RE SUCH A MOST DUMBASS GUY I'VE EVER MET-

Kyohei: W- what?

Joichiro: Damn it- those two-

Kazuya: Hey, you two! Stop it!

Joichiro: The hell are you two arguing about?! You two know right this room is not too soundproof, what if the other hear this?!

Kento: This guy! He just-

Kyohei: So... You still think that it was me...?

Kento: If it's not you, why the hell the person in this video look exactly like you?!

Joichiro: Kento!

Kyohei: I, I know that I was such a dumbass person... But, why would I do that thing to you? Why? I never keep a revenge or something on you!

Kyohei: And, why you just believe something that came from nowhere and why you can't believe me?!

Kyohei: You know how long we become best friend and you did me like this??

Kazuya: Kyohei, please calm-

Kyohei: If you regret so much to have me as your friend, that's fine.

Kyohei: You and me are done.

Joichiro: OI KYOHEI!

Kento: Yeah. Just go.

Joichiro: 'WHY BOTH OF THEM ARE SO DUMB-?!'

Kyohei: ... *run away from them*

Kazuya: Kyohei!!

Joichiro: What's wrong with you two?! You two had never fighting like this!

Kento: ...

...

"It seems like my plan is working~"

CONTINUE..

Author's note:
Kyohei and Kento never argue something like this, both of them are good friends and never fight over something like this. It's just my imagination like what if both of them start fighting with each other? And they start hating on each other?

But yeah, sometimes they call Kyohei is dumb. I call him like that too- both of us are dumb so, uh, don't worry- I mean-