Siblings [Naniwa's '🚦trio]

- Naniwa Danshi High School AU
- Naniwa's 🚦trio (Kento, Micchi and Kyohei)
- Fluff

☆⋆。𖦹°‧★

Kento is the only child in his family. His family's rich, so if he wants something he will get it.

But, one day, he only wants one thing. It's hard for his parents to fulfill it.

Siblings.

Kento wants someone who can play, talk, and spend time together with him when he feels lonely.

It's hard for his mom and dad to fulfill that wish. His parents are businessmen and the same as his mom, so don't have time to take care of the children. So that's why Kento is their only child.

For not making Kento sad, his dad tells him.

"But Kento, just having you as our only child already makes us happy!"

"But, mom... Dad..."

"Never mind.."

"That's our boy! Now, go play with your toys okay? Mom and Dad had something busy to do"

"Okay."

Kento was already fed up with asking that topic to his parents, and after that, he never asked it again and tried to forget about it.

Until one day...

10 years after that...

Kento is in his fifteenth this year. And today is his birthday and his parents decided to plan something for his birthday party.

"You can invite your friends to come over! Mom will cook something special today!" tells his mom. Kento is so excited, he can't wait to introduce his best friends to them.

"It's rare to see you cook in the kitchen, Mom... Are you sure you can do it alone? I can help you after school" Kento knows that his mom knows how to cook but yeah, she is a businesswoman so it's rare to see his mom enter the kitchen.

"Hey! If you help me, it won't be a surprise, right??"

"Yeah, yeah, I was joking! Oh, I need to go now!" he looked at his watch and realized that he was already late for school.

"Wait, wait! Here toast for you, eat it while you are on the way to school okay?" His mom gives him a toast that she just makes.

"Thanks, Mom, bye! See you later!"

"Take care of yourself, Kento" his father had just done preparing himself for work, waved his hand to his son.

"Bye Dad! Love you!"

...

"Happy Birthday, Nagao-chan!" Micchi who comes out from nowhere jumps behind Kento.

"Oi! I was so shocked!"

"Sorry, sorry! By the way here, your birthday present!" he quickly gave me a present that was shaped like a book to Kento. He accepted it with his sunshine-smiling face.

"Woah, woah! What is this??"

"Just open it and you will know!"

"Okay!"...

"WOAH A NEW NINTENDO'S GAME!?" Kento feels so excited that he wants to jump on Micchi and hug him but to bad that they are in a classroom full of classmates. So he canceled it and promised that he would do it after that.

"How? You like it?" Micchi looks at his best friend with puppy eyes.

"Of course! Thanks, Micchi!"

"Oh, forgot to tell you. Kyohei-kun invites us to have lunch with him at the school rooftop. You want to join?"

"Of course!"

*Kyohei is one year older than MicchiNaga*

...

"Here! I made this necklace for you!"

"You made this by yourself?? It's cool Takahashi-san!" Kento took it and tried them. He loves it since it was made by Kyohei.

"I know you're not the type to wear a necklace, but I feel like want to make something homemade for you to wear instead of my drawings." Kyohei just giggled following Kento and Micchi.

"Hey, hey, I will wear it even when I'm bathing okay?"

"Oi, no, no, just wear it every time you want but don't when you are bathing."

Three of them laughing together happily. And they continue munching on their lunches while having random conversations together.

Suddenly Kento remembered something.

"Hey, want to come over to my house after school? My mom told me to invite some friends to come over for my birthday party, but since I just have you two as my best friends, I just want to invite you two" Kento looks at them waiting for their response.

Micchi and Kyohei just look at each other and look back to Kento.

"Of course! Everything for Kento!"

Kento smiles happily. He can't wait for the school's time to end.

Continue... (gotta continue this after UASA👍)