𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝐼𝐼 - 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝒶𝑜𝓀𝑒, 𝒫𝒶𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝑜, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝒸 𝒮𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓀

"Kyaa~!! Cuuute!!" "How long have you two been dating for? You're such an adorable couple!!"

"Huh?!" both Yuki and you exclaim simultaneously, your mouth still filled with takoyaki.

"D-Dating?!" you gasp again, suddenly choking on a piece of food.

Kagura smiled at you both with an innocent confusion, her gaze quickly shifting between you and Yuki. "So, you're not dating?" she asked again.

"No, we're not," Yuki giggled awkwardly, while immediately reaching over, furiously slapping your back to dislodge the bit of food that seemed determined to suffocate you to death.

"O-Oh...!" the young girl apologised, bowing her head. "S-Sorry for assuming!"

"Do we... look like a couple to you?" Yuki asked quietly. As a piece of takoyaki flew out your mouth, clearing your airway, the question hung in the air as a momentary pause broke out between the three of you.

"Y-Yeah a little..." Kagura said softly, turning a bit red.

***

"Is that everything? Just the cold green tea?" the cashier asked.

"Yeah, that's it. Oh also – could I have a straw with that, please?"

"S-Sure!"

The popularity of convenience stores is deeply rooted in Japanese culture. Known as a 'konbini', these stores offer a range of goods and services that go beyond snacks and drinks. From freshly prepared meals and daily necessities to services like bill payments and ticket purchases. Convenience stores are, well, convenient. There's no hidden meaning behind the name.

As you stepped out the 7/11 convenience store, the automatic sliding doors closed behind, and you found Yuki waiting outside leaning against the wall.

"So, you're a green tea type of person." the blonde-haired girl said, noticing the bottle in your hand.

"What's that supposed to mean?" you asked while sipping through the straw.

"You can learn a lot about someone from their 'go-to' convenience store drink. It says a lot about person."

"So... what does it mean if I drink green tea?"

"Well, for starters, using a straw tells me that you're too lazy to lift the bottle higher than you already are," Yuki smiled.

As the 'cute couple' proclaimed by Kagura about 30 minutes ago, the two of you continued your aimless wander down Shinsaibashi. Just as you were starting to get sucked into the intoxicating liveliness of Japan's entertainment district once again, a realisation struck you like a bolt of lightning.

"Yuki, wait," you suddenly called out, as she turned to face you.

"Hm? Something wrong?"

"I just remembered – I was meant to buy Gojo something from Osaka. He texted me on the Shinkansen."

"We're on a shopping treat, aren't we? There's plenty of stuff to buy for him here," Yuki remarked, as she excitedly spun around, admiring the myriad of shops surrounding you.

"I know – but I was just thinking that he might have liked Kagura's food. If I knew back then, I would have brought something back for him from there. I noticed she had some other snacks she was selling too."

"Aww... You seem to care a lot about Gojo."

"H-Huh?!" you exclaimed, that sentence alone making you cringe internally super hard. The way she phrased that sentence was not what you wanted to hear. "I absolutely do NOT care about that annoying, arrogant, cocky immature, egotistic, infuriating, childish and bothersome ASSHOLE."