𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝐼 - 𝒮𝑒𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒴𝓊𝓀𝒾. 𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃

Yuki slowly walked up to you, and then gently placed her arms around your neck.

"In that case, Y/N... Can I kiss you right now? Like... properly this time?"

Both of your nervous breathing could be heard against the silent backdrop of the hotel room. The closer your lips got to hers, the more you noticed the gentle rising and falling of her chest which matched the staccato rhythm of your heartbeat.

Before the moment could fully unfold, Yuki pulled back, her cheeks flushed ruby in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry..." she quickly apologised. "I... I probably shouldn't have done th-"

You cut her off with a deep and passionate kiss, gently tucking your hand just around her cheek. For a moment, she did not know how to react. However, her lips began to soften as she began tasting the edge of your lips. It did not take long before those soft, rosy lips of hers started exploring your own.

Without wasting any time, she wrapped her arms around your shoulders, as you slowly moved your arms down to her waist. Each kiss was filled with a warm and beautiful affection that had been silently lingering in the air the moment you two first met in the elevator back for the first time.

The feeling of finally being able to express the attraction that had been slowly bottling up with every interaction with her felt amazing. The slight age gap did not matter, as the way you both kissed each other with such delicacy was all that mattered to you two right now.

After separating for air, you both noticed the thin thread of saliva which still had you connected.

"Y-Yuki... I... I didn't know you felt this way about me..." you whispered.

Bright red, and gazing into your eyes, she tenderly dragged her thumb across your lips. "How could I not? You're exactly my type..."

Those words struck a chord in your head, making your heart flutter. Knowing Yuki wanted you was more than you could have ever asked for. All you wanted to do was kiss her again, and again, and again. Not only was she beautiful, but she was able to bring out a lost emotion inside you that you never thought you would have ever felt again.

"Do... Do you believe in love at first sight?" you softly spoke.

With a warm and comforting smile, she brought herself close to your ears and whispered, "I didn't... until I first looked into those lifeless eyes of yours."

"..." you said nothing, as your stomach erupted into a dance of butterflies.

"You're cute when you're flustered, hehe..."

Yuki pulled you into another kiss, this time she was in full control. Her tongue explored your mouth and had her arms softly wrapped around your neck. Then with some force, she pulled you against the wall, straddled your waist, and locked her legs around your back. You held her up from the bottom of her thighs, her breasts pressed right up against you.

"Y'know... you're a pretty good kisser..." she giggled. "Kiss me more... I like it~"

She grabbed you by the collar and then once again melted her lips into yours. Time had come to a standstill. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours. Each kiss spoke a thousand words, even when you had not known Yuki for that long. Despite not knowing much about her, there was a mutual understanding that each was the person the other had been searching for all along.