Part 7

Meera's POV

I was a crying mess, all the pain, all the emotion has just come up all at a same time, I was so messed up I didn't even know that where I'm actually.

You know god always don't give you the reason to live and many people don't even have any of the reasons but i do not many but I have...................

My brother and his cute little baby and the most sweetest bhabi. They are the only reason that iam alive till now if it's were not from them then I don't even know where would I be. 

In my whole 20 years of life I've only meet my bhai That to 1 time when he sneaked and come all the way to newyork that to 6 years ago for 1 day but on that single particular also we did so much fun and became alittle bit emotion also.

He asked me to go back with him at that time but I know except for him no one wants to see me there so, I lied to him about my studies how i need to complete it first.

but now besides from bhai 2 other people wants to meet me and I also wanted to meet them and all the other family members I also want to go back to my home-country but still I'm not ready to face them.

That's the reason I refuse Bhai when he asked me today to come back and i know that ruhi or other family members would never want me to come back so I accept when bhai said if they call me then I would come.

Thinking of it I started to cry a bit much and I don't even realize that there i someone behind me but as i notice a shadow I slowly turn around to look over but as i turn that person pulled me towards them and pushed me to the wall and kept me his hand on my mouth.

I happened so sudden that my brain can't even process what just happen. and besides that crying for a long time my head was panning so much that my voice is also not coming.

For a long time he just kept staring at me, I found it pretty strange but don't know why I am feeling scared with his coz his body-language and the way he is been staring at me just creeps me out.

For a good minutes he's been staring and once he realize what he's been doing he removed his hand from me and started to apologize, he kept saying sorry and why he did and all but I stay quit.

I stay quit because 

1) I don't like to talk

2) And to a stranger is a big no

3) That to with a person who just freek me out

4) crying so much makes my head hurts

So, without saying anything I left from there.

I know its a bit rude but I really didn't feel like to be there I just need to go home and get a nice sleep there.

.

.

.

.

.

..

...

....

Next day

Meera (Her supporter) shubman gillजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें