Part 11

Meera's POV:

Next morning came I work up and after being fresh I did yoga for sometime coz after all the mess yoga and meditation are the only way for me to be clam and compose and it gives you nice skin and body so why not.

Then after finishing that bhabi again came to my room with breakfast on her hand, whereas bhai went out for some work.

Having breakfast bhabi told me to be ready so that we can to the mall and do some shopping.

3 hours later:

We are here at this mall name pacific Mall it was nice here and we really did a lots of shopping here bhabi bought me so much of lehengas which were so pretty and now all the other function lehenga is set but bhabi suggest me to buy some dresses so we went to look for it.

BTW OOT GUYS

After rooming around 5,6 shops for just one dress our energy is darning but we decided that we will look at that one last shop then we will be going back because the function is about to start in next some hours.

As we went there the salesgirl started showing different dresses but bhabi is rejecting all of them but i like each one there coz all of them were so pretty.

After looking for almost 22th dress my eyes landed on a black gown which is looking so pretty and elegant I show that to bhabi and finally she asked me to try it on .

After some minute I came out of the changing room and bhabi said that it is really looking so beautiful on me so she went to pay and I went to change to my outfit.

As I reach inside my previous changing room and after changing my clothes to my outfit I was about to open the door but suddenly the door open from outside and someone came inside and that someone is shocked to see me as well.

Seeing someone inside my changing room I was about to ask him what is he doing here but he  pull me towards the opposite wall and keep his palm on my mouth.

When it's happening I feel like deja vu like it has happen to me before also.

My back touch the wall and the person who had pulled me finally look at me it seems like I have seen him before . 

We kept on staring on eachother eyes for some time until a voice broke our contact and the voice was from outside. and it was bhabi .

As I heard her voice my eyes wide opened and I start to get panic a bit coz  there is a boy with me in a changing room and definitely not in a good position.

Seeing me panic the boy said"Look I'm removing my hand but please don't shout I can explain" I nodded to his words and he slowly remove his hand from my mouth.