1

"I don't know buddy...I think we should try again tomorrow." Zac said comforting his 5 year old son. It was currently 10:30PM and they were up waiting on a phone call from mommy for second night in a row.

"You said that last night." He whined as tears began to creep into his eyes.

"I know buddy..." Zac said defeated. He was a real sensitive guy when it came to his son. He was looking into a mirror every time he looked at his son and it broke his heart when his reflection was hurt. "We are still gonna do everything we always do...Taylor traditions."

"No fair." He continued to whine with both his arms crossed.

"Look at me." Zac said as he gently grabbed his chin. "What are we?"

"We are Taylors."

"And what do Taylors do?"

"We don't cry."

"Exactly we not gon cry cause some loser don't wanna answer the phone."

"Daddy that loser is mommy."

"Exactly son." He kissed his forehead as he wiped his tears. "Now let's get you ready for bed." They both got off the floor in the living room and made their way upstairs to the bedroom.

Junior had already gotten a bath before they waited for the call but Zac thought it was best to wait on the PJ's because Junior makes a lot of messes. "Grab your Monster Inc pajamas from out the drawer over there."

While Junior was doing that...Zac was checking his girlfriends, Hazel's social media just to see if she has posted and if so when was the last time. What shocked him was when he clicked the Instagram story, it was from last night at what appeared to be a club as she sung FMBD by Sexy Red.

"YASSS! GET IT HAZEL." Someone behind the video stated.

"Fuck my baby dad! Fuck my baby dad! Imma fine ass bitch I ain't in the house sad!" Hazel yelled as she twerked. She had the red solo cup and red bull all in one hand having the time of her life.

"So that's why she didn't call yesterday night...she out doing this shit." Zac thought to himself.

"I'm ready daddy!" Junior yelled with both his hands up. "Alright buddy you don't have to use the bathroom right?"

"No."

"Alright hop up." Zac patted the bed where he had Monster Inc bedding and stuffed animals. Zac still doesn't know why he likes the movie so much when he closes his eyes every time sees the big scary bear as Junior calls him.

"You know the drill...close your eyes and hold your hands together." Zac said imitating the moves, once Junior followed, Zac stated their bedtime prayer, the only one that Junior could actually remember. "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep, May God guard me through the night, And wake me with the morning light. Amen."

"Amen."

"Good job buddy. Imma be in the next room over. I love you."

"Wuve you too daddy!"

Zac kissed his son one last time before hitting the night light and walking out the room.

"Daddy?"

Zac stopped in his tracks to turn back into the room. "Yeah?"

"Do you think mommy is saying the prayer too?"

"I sure hope so buddy....the amount of shit she finna be in." Zac mumbled the last part to himself before going into his room.

Hazel

Junior wants to talk to you
Yesterday