The Second Date

Dr. Facilier: (Excitedly dialing Jafar's number) Ah, there you are, my dear Jafar. I hope this day finds you well. I have something delightful in mind for us. Would you do me the honor of joining me on a second date?
Jafar: (Smiling) Dr. Facilier, you always know how to make my heart flutter. I would love to join you on our second date. Your company brings me immense happiness.
Dr. Facilier: Wonderful! I have a surprise planned for us. I won't reveal all the details just yet, but I can promise you an enchanting experience. Shall we say tomorrow afternoon?
Jafar: (Curious and intrigued) A surprise, you say? You have me thoroughly intrigued, Dr. Facilier. Tomorrow afternoon works perfectly for me. I can hardly wait to see what you have in store for us.
Dr. Facilier: Excellent! Prepare yourself for a whimsical adventure. I will pick you up at your home tomorrow at noon. Dress comfortably, as we will spend some time outdoors.
Jafar: (Excitedly) I eagerly await your arrival, Dr. Facilier. You will love it Dr. Facilier: (Arriving at Jafar's doorstep, a twinkle in his eye) Jafar, my dear, the time has come for our second date. Are you ready to embark on another enchanting adventure?
Jafar: (Eagerly) Dr. Facilier, I've been looking forward to this day. I'm more than ready to join you on our second date.
(After exchanging warm smiles, they set off for their surprise destination. As they reach their destination, Jafar is taken aback by the breathtaking scene before him.)
Jafar: (Stunned) Dr. Facilier, I... I can't believe my eyes. This is magnificent! You've truly outdone yourself.
Dr. Facilier: (Grinning) Seeing your reaction makes it all worth it, my dear Jafar. I wanted to create a moment that would capture the beauty of our connection. And what better way than to have a picnic in this picturesque location?
(Jafar looks around, seeing a beautiful setup with a luxurious blanket, soft cushions, and an array of delectable food.)
Jafar: (Overwhelmed with emotion) Dr. Facilier, the amount of effort you put into this picnic I'm going to cry tears of joy. (Jafar, overwhelmed with emotions, sheds tears of joy during their picnic date. Dr. Facilier, seeing Jafar's tears, is quick to comfort him and express his affection.)
Jafar: (Tears streaming down his face) Dr. Facilier, this moment... it's so perfect. I can't help but feel an overwhelming surge of happiness. These tears, they're tears of joy.
Dr. Facilier: (Gently reaching out to Jafar) My dear Jafar, your tears only validate the depth of the love and happiness we share. You deserve nothing but the utmost joy in your life.
(Dr. Facilier tenderly wipes away the tears from Jafar's face.)
Dr. Facilier: (Whispering softly) You are my light, Jafar. Your happiness means the world to me. I am here for you, always.
(Jafar's tears start to subside, and with a grateful smile, he leans in, their lips meeting in a soft and affectionate kiss.)
Jafar: (In a hushed tone) Thank you, Dr. Facilier. Thank you for understanding me in ways no one else ever has. You've filled my life with love and warmth. (After the picnic date, Dr. Facilier plans a surprise for Jafar by taking him to his favorite place, complete with all his favorite things: roses, chicken tenders and fries, and a heartfelt banner.)
Jafar: (Excitedly) Dr. Facilier, where are you taking me? You've got that mischievous look on your face.
Dr. Facilier: (Smiling mysteriously) Patience, my love. We're almost there. I wanted to bring you somewhere special, a place that holds all things dear to your heart.
(They arrive at a beautiful garden filled with vibrant roses, Jafar's favorite flower.)
Jafar: (Gasping) Roses! How did you know they're my absolute favorite?
Dr. Facilier: (Taking Jafar's hand) My dear, I pay attention to every detail that brings you joy. Your happiness means everything to me.
(Jafar is mesmerized by the sight of the roses, their fragrance filling the air. They stroll hand-in-hand, reveling in the beauty around them.)
Jafar: (Grateful) Dr. Facilier, this is more than I could have ever imagined. You truly made my day thank you for surprising me with my favorite flowers and favorite food. (Dr. Facilier leads Jafar to the center of the garden, where a beautifully decorated table awaits them. The table is adorned with roses, and Jafar's favorite food, chicken tenders and fries, is elegantly presented.)
Jafar: (Amazed) Oh, Dr. Facilier, this is breathtaking! You've truly outdone yourself. I feel like I'm in a fairytale.
Dr. Facilier: (Smiling warmly) You deserve nothing short of a fairytale, my love. I wanted the last surprise for our second date to be something truly special.
(Jafar takes a step closer, their eyes locked in a moment of deep connection.)
Jafar: (Softly) Dr. Facilier, you've taken my breath away. These gestures of love mean more to me than words can express. Thank you for understanding me so completely.
Dr. Facilier: (With sincerity) Jafar, my dear, I'm delighted to have the opportunity to know you and make you feel cherished. Your happiness fills my heart and gives me purpose.
(They take their seats, the scent of roses enveloping them as they prepare to  eat Jafar favorite food after they finish eating the food  Dr Facilier sings a song to  Jafar.