10: Gentle?

~Maya~

After a few movies, Heather pulled Richie to talk to him about what's going on. At some point, Shara and Max were getting 'cozy' on the couch, so me and Alana started to hit the sheets.

Well, that's what I thought. As I closed the door, I was pushed against it.
"You didn't think we were going to bed, did you?" She said before she kissed me.
I kissed her back before she pulled away.

"What about tomorrow." I said only to make her face go serious. "If we're not doing it today, I'll make you wait till next Christmas to get fucked-" She said before turning around, and I smiled.

"I'm joking." I said, going to the bed and landing on it. She came down and kissed me softly. It was slow and passionate.
"Will you be gentle." I asked as she kissed down to my neck.

"At first, yes." She said before she took her shirt off, and I let my hands roam her body while she left kisses everywhere.

"Svestire." (Undress)
She said before pulling away and undoing her belt. I pulled my top off and undid my bra.

Pushing my leggings down, I threw them with the rest and took off my underwear.
I was going up to kiss her when she pushed me down and raised my legs.

Kissing from my neck to my breast, she let her hands run up and down my thighs. I grabbed her hair when she was down on my left nipple.
"I can't wait to hear you moan for me." She said softly, and I wanted to close my legs but she was between them, stopping me from doing so.

I was getting wet just thinking about us having sex.
"Mhm." I hummed before she slapped my thigh, and I bit my lip to not make a noise.

"I want you to be loud for me." She said, and I blushed when I felt her fingers brush between my folds.
"What about the others?" I asked shyly, and she leaned to kiss me.

"Let them hear how good I'm fucking you." She said before I felt two fingers enter me. I moaned when she started to move them slowly. She's kissing down my neck, and all I could focus on was the way her fingers were moving in me.

Soft moans were leaving my mouth each time she curled her fingers inside me. "You sound so cute." She said before she went faster. I gripped her shoulder with my other hand as I clenched around her fingers.

"I'm close."
Sliding her free hand up my body, she wrapped her hand around my throat. My moans were getting louder with the urge to squeeze my legs shut.

"I'm cumming."
"Yeah, cum for me." Squeezing my throat she whispered words in my ears made me bit my lip and cum all over her fingers.

She didn't give me any time before her face was between my legs, licking up everything.

~Alana~

I listen to her soft pants on the bed as I put the strap on. Going back over to her, she had her legs closed. I pulled them apart and watched as she looked me straight in the eyes.

"What if -"
"No. No ifs and buts. Kiss me." I said, leaning down, and she wrapped her arms around me as our lips touched.
Putting her tongue in my mouth, I let her do as she pleases because I'm going to have my way with her.

Letting my two fingers part her folds, she pulled away. I lined it up with her entrance and pushed the tip in. I knew this was stretching her from the painful look on her face.

Leaning down, I peppered kisses on her face and ran my free hand through her hair.
"It's okay, you're taking it so well, baby." I whispered, pushing more in. She pulled me down with her arms and hid her face into my neck.