3

Fatima loved the idea of the holidays ever since she was a little girl. Her family and their own traditions made her happy to become an adult so she could continue those traditions. And she was... up until she met Ian who made her change everything.

They met in Chicago where she was a lawyer but Ian convinced her to make the move to Atlanta, she wasn't opposed to the idea because she hated the cold weather and she also wanted to try the food spots Atlanta had to offer. Little did she know...once she got to Atlanta everything would change.

Starting with everything being in his name, which at the time, being young and naïve she didn't mind. She actually thought that is how a man should be, a provider. Then he persuaded her to quit her job so they could expand their family, which she was skeptical but he convinced her that she shouldn't be working with a kid because the stress can cause miscarriages.

Ian knew what he was doing, all their early talks in the relationship about her being scared to miscarry and he used that same scenario to make her leave her dream job. With Ian being able to distance her from her friends and family, he made sure she relied on him for everything.

Anytime he felt like he didn't have control over her or the situation he would love bomb her or use violence to regain it. Whichever he felt would work in the situation. He has set up cameras outside the house so he knows when she is coming and going, her phone has been tapped so he can see everything along with him blocking her families number before ever giving her the phone, she always thought she burnt that bridge but in reality they have been praying she reach out. Her car also has a tracker on it and he makes sure his poker buddy neighbor reports any and everything he deems suspicious.

| Saturday, December 2nd |

Fatima woke up with the feeling of kisses around her neck and hands roaming her body. "I'm sorry and i'll do better." He continued to kiss her. "And to prove it...let's go get that Christmas tree we have been dodging."

Fatima face brightened up with a smile. "Okay!"

His kisses continued to roam until he was in between her legs at her sweet spot. She began to guide his head where he needed to be for her to feel the pleasure but it was like he was go against her wishes as she would be his head left and he would move it back right, making her miss her climax each time. "Babee...go backk." Fatima moaned she was trying to guide him back to her clit.

"I got you ma...let your man do this." He said as he again did not go back. She faked an orgasm before walking to the bathroom, locking the door, and finishing herself off. Which would make the average Joe mad but she was used to this so it no longer bothered her anymore.

After getting her nut and showering, she came back out in a basic Christmas outfit. Some leggings, a sweater, and ugg boots. The complete white girl package but Fatima just really wanted to wear her boots and sweater she gifted herself last month from the Black Friday sales.

"You ready babe?" She asked once she was him coming from out the bathroom. She was currently putting her bracelets and necklaces on so she hasn't seen his facial expression.

"Yeah but go change."

She turned around to see his stale face as he was leaned against the bathroom door. "Why what's wrong with the outfit?"

"We just talked about the rules and here you are questioning me." He said inching further. "How do I know what to change if you haven't told me what part you don't like?"

"Your leggings." He whispered in her ear as he let her sweater go.

She changed her leggings into some basic denim jeans before meeting him downstairs in the car. The first stop was mom and pop shop she worked yesterday, she took notice of their menu and she was intrigued by some of it.