[7]

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Principal Cinch smirked at the scene, knowing that she could use this magic to her advantage. And with her son manipulating the scene, she could get him on board as well.

She heard someone clearing their throat, causing Principal Cinch to turn around and spot Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, and Dean Cadance. "You can't possibly call that a fair race,"

"Principal Cinch, we all saw what happened. You can't think CHS had some kind of advantage," Principal Celestia stated.

"Can't I? Even without your trained attack plants, your students have wings!" Principal Cinch pointed out.

"Well, the race certainly had some... Extenuating circumstances. Perhaps we should end the games now and declare a tie," Principal Celestia suggested.

"A tie? Was this your strategy all along? To force us into accepting you as equals? I think not. The games will continue and Crystal Prep will prevail despite your antics and whatever performance-enhancing regimen your students are on," Principal Cinch declared before walking off as the Main Seven walked over to Pincipal Celestia.

"I'm sorry Galaxy and I couldn't stop all this from happening," Sunset apologized.

"It's not your fault, Sunset," Principal Celestia responded.

"Isn't it? I should know how to control the magic I brought here. But I don't. I let everyone down. And now Principal Cinch thinks we're cheating," Sunset told her, looking toward the ground.

"It doesn't matter what Principal Cinch thinks," Principal Celestia tried to reassure.

"But it does. The students here at CHS don't just wanna win. They wanna beat Crystal Prep. It isn't gonna count if the other side doesn't really think they lost. Crystal Prep is never gonna believe we won fair and square if there's magic around. And that magic is only around... Because of me," Sunset ranted, tears threatening to escape her vision.

Flash stepped over to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

~~~~~~

Later that evening, the last event was taking place. They were outside the main entrance of the school, CHS on the left and Crystal Prep on the right. The Wondercults team were standing in between their stands while the Shadowbolts, along with Principal Cinch, stood in between their stands.

"Since the score's tied, the final event will determine the winner of the Friendship Games," Dean Cadance informed everyone.

Flash tried to look out to see if he could spot Galaxy, but she wasn't there. But he could see Dark Moon smirking at him lightly, causing him to glare back.

"Somewhere on campus, a pennant from each school has been hidden. The first team to find their school's flag and bring it back wins," Vice Principal Luna explained as she held up two flags representing the two schools.

"And as soon as our teams are ready, we'll begin," Dean Cadance added.

"I don't feel like playing these games anymore," Fluttershy admitted, rubbing her arm.

"But we have to play. This is the last event!" Rainbow pointed out.

Rarity scoffed. "It's a little hard to focus with all the magic stealing, portal openings, and manipulators alike,"

"And I feel awful about what I said to Twilight," Sunset mumbled.

"And I feel awful that what I said to Dark Moon didn't go the way I wanted it to, I should've approached it better. And now Star probably hates me. I'm at fault for that," Flash added, rubbing his face.