drikshit

Rakshit:- i love you drishti will you be mine...

Drishti turned to see him.. he came closed to her and caught her waist.. caressing her cheeks by his nose.. drishti closed her eyes.. he bite on her ear... and made her moan.. he took crutches from her hands and took on his embress..

Rakshit:- bolo drishti bina tumhari permission k me aage nai badh sakta...

Drishti nodded and hug him..

Rakshit took her in another room and it was decorated  beautifully.. with flowers and candles...

Rakshit slide her saree psllu and kis on her neck to shoulder she pulled him up and both look each other with lust and desiers... he smashed his lips with hers.. drishti clutches his hair and both spent happy ...romantic night

In morning...

Drishti slept hugging him.. he eake up kiss on her forehead... and went in kitchen and made breakfast with help of maid...

He came back in room..

Rakshit:- hey lazy wifey common wake up..

Drishti rubbed her eyes..

Drishti:- hum apne room kab aaye..

Rakshit:- early morning.. mujhe waha neend nai aa rahi thi..

Drishti:- ohh..good morning

Rakshit:- good morning beautiful wifey.. now take your masala tea...

Drishti:- thanks... aap lekar aaye?..

Rakshit:- haa daily tum lekar aati ho to mene socha aaj me le aau...

Drishti:- cute hubby..

Rakshit:- shut up. I m not cute.. mere bacche cute hoge..

Drishti:- aap kaha se kaha pohach gaye..

Rakshit:- haa to bacche to hoge na.. and jaise ki tumhare dad ko wish thi... unki gudiya ki bhi ek gudiya ho.. mujhe to hardwork karna hi hoga na..

Drishti:- besharam hubby..

Rakshit laugh and hug drishti...

Rakshit:- drishti me chahta hu.. jab bhi hamari beti ho.. hum uska name SAVI rakhe..

Drishti:- but aisa kyo..

Rakshit:- sarthak sir and vidya ji ko mila kar savi name banta he isliye..

Drishti became imotinal..

Rakshit:- thanks aap itna soche he mere mom dad k liye..

Rakshit:- unhone mere liye bahut kuch kiya he.. jiska ehsaan me kisi bhi janam ne nai chuka sakta and unhone mujhe meri drishti bhi to di he...

Drishti:- aap ruka kar hi manenge...

Rakshit:- pl dont cry baby..

Drishti:- then hum hamare bete ka name CHINMAY rakhenge.. aspke parents k name ko mila kar banta he..

Rakshit became imotinal.. ans nodded..

Rakshit:- nice name my love..

Drishti crying and rakshit sipped her tears from his lips

Drishti widen her eyes before she can stop him he took her under blanket and they made love again...

Days passed happily...

mahima chetan like to stay in village...sime time drikshit were going to meet them..

Rashi gave birth a baby boy.. drikshit happy for them.