STARGAZING // M.C

In which you and Madelyn snuck out to the beach for stargazing

NARRATOR'S POV:

You sat in bed scrolling on Instagram, bored out of your mind. You have been on and off of your phone for the past few hours, but you can't seem to fall asleep. You could hear the distant waves crashing on the shore.  You lived only a block away from the beach, so you got used to letting the faint sounds of crashing waves put you to sleep.

You sigh as you roll over on to your back, setting your phone down and staring up the ceiling. The dim moonlight coming into your room was the only light there was as you lie sprawled out on your bed. You suddenly get an idea and immediately go to your phone to text your best friend Madelyn.

You and Madelyn have known each other since kindergarten. You were new to town, and she was the only one who would talk to you. Ever since then, the two of you have been inseparable.

My World <3

Y/n

Mads, you awake?

My World <3

Yeah, sup?

Y/n

Wanna go for a car ride?

My World <3

Sure! Where to?

Y/n

The beach

My World <3

Okay, that sounds fun!

Y/n

Great! Be there in 10 to pick you up :)

My World <3

Sounds good! I'll see you then :)

You quickly and quietly packed a small bag with a couple blankets and snacks. You also made sure to bring an extra hoodie for Madelyn. Madelyn always took your hoodies, so you now knew to bring an extra one for her.

You grabbed your phone and threw it in the bag as you slowly climbed out of your window as to not to cause too much noise. You slowly climbed down the tree in your front yard and quietly made it to your car. It was already well past midnight, so you knew your parents were already asleep as you backed out of the driveway and drove to Madelyn's house using your orange Bmw Roadster.

When you got to her house, Madelyn was already waiting outside. When she saw you, she ran up to your car and hopped in to the passenger seat.

"Hey, Doll!" Madelyn seemed very energetic right now.

"Hey, Rapunzel! What's got you so energetic at 1:30 in the morning?"

"Oh, nothing" She stated. "Just happy to see you!"

You could see the large smile plastered across her face. You couldn't help but smile back and stare into her beautiful, dark brown eyes.

After a minute, you pull out of her driveway and drove to the beach.

You sang along to music on the radio, raising your hands up in the air.

When you got there, you parked the car and got out to grab your stuffs from the back seat. Madelyn was still sitting on her seat and you took over to her from the back.