PUNISHMENT [M] // M.C

In which your friends dared you to flirt with a guy when your drunk and Madelyn notices. She takes you home and teaches you a lesson.

~~~

NARRATOR'S POV:

"Y/n," Andrea starts. You and your drunk friends were playing truth or dare at the bar. Madelyn was somewhere else talking with a few of your close friends. "I dare you to..." She looks around and smirks. "Go over there and flirt with that guy."

You turn around to look at who she was talkng about. The guy was tall, maybe around 6'2, he had brown, fluffy hair and lots of muscles. You turned back to your friends and smirk. You weren't one to turn down a dare, especially when you're drunk as you are now.

"Too easy" You say, turning around and walking over to the guy. Madelyn watches from a distance, confused as to what you are doing, but brushes it off anyway.

"Excuse me?" You ask, coming up behind the guy. He turns around to face you. "Are you single?"

He laughs and nods his head yes. "Yeah, i am. I'm Kentlee." He held his hand out for you to shake.

"Y/n" You respond, shaking his hand. You look at him up and down and smirked. "You're sexy"

Kentlee laughs and places a hand on your waist. Madelyn looked back over and saw this, becoming more and more furious by the second.

"Mads?" JD asks her. "You okay?"

She looks over to him before looking back at you. "Yeah. I'm fine."

"Your face is bright red" He points out. He follows her line of view to see you moving closer to Kentlee. "Why is she over there?"

"I don't know," Madelyn says. "She does stupid things when she's drunk, but not this stupid."

"So go over there and get her out of there," Chase says. "He might drag her off to a backroom or something."

When Chase said that, Madelyn immediately stood up an stormed her way over to you.

"Excuse me," Madelyn calls, grabbing yours and Kentlee's attention. "Who are you?"

"I-i'm Kentlee" The boy responds. He can feel the anger radiating off of Madelyn and removes his hand from your waist.

"Kentlee, i have a feeling you don't know, but she's taken." Madelyn tells him. She quickly grabs your arm and drag you away from him. "I'm her girlfriend, i apologize for her behavior. Have a good night."

Madelyn drags you out of the bar and to her car.

"Maddie," You trailed out. "You ruined the fun."

"Oh, so flirting with random people in the bar when you're drunk is fun now?" Madelyn asks sarcastically.

"Baby, it was just a dare, " You tell her as she opens the passenger door for you. "It didn't mean anything to me."

"Well, it certainly did to me, and that poor boy just got led on by a drunk lesbian." She tells you.

Madelyn closes your door and goes over to the driver's side. When she climbs in, she immediately turns to face you. "I don't know what the hell you were thinking, but you are not going to another bar for a while."