19

MIZUKIS POV:

Ena... Just kissed me? Mizuki wipes their lips to see lipstick. ENAS. Lipstick. Wh- When was she able to put on lipstick?? Didnt we just go to school right after we got dressed?! They blushed while looking at their hand with not that noticable lipstick color. Im actually fine with this, but itll be so embarrassing in front of people.. Mizuki rushed to the bathroom.

(let's say the male one bc Mizuki still is a male at birth so uhh yeah,,)

"Fufu~ i see you had a little bit of fun, huh?"

"R-RUI?!? What are you doing here??" the pink haired's face was bright red, wiping as much lipstick as they can.

"Oh i was just waiting for you here, you almost always go to the bathroom after meeting with Ena, hmm? I wonder why~"

"Hey!! You be quiet! Is there anyone else in this bathroom?!" they turned on the sink and cleaned their face.

"Nah, dont worry. Also, when's the wedding?"

"I- ... I hope soon."

"Fufufuu~"

"Okay, uhh, I'll be going now. Maybe wait for Ena by the class shes in."

"Suddenly, Ena matters more than school and teaching itself!"

"OKAY, BYE....." Mizuki quickly shutted the door. He isn't wrong though.

Amia ^_< ★: hii!!! What class do you have rn?? Im gonna wait for you outside the class hehehe (*'ω`*)♡

It didn't take long for Ena to reply...

enanan !!: you- i almost got caught because of the nofitication sound from you. Anyway im at PE rn sadly (p′︵‵。) i dont like PE (some pee shit istg) at 1st floor btw

Amia ^_< ★: okayy, I'll be coming!!

Amia ^_< ★: you put nofitications on me?? Hehe, you like me dont you~

enanan !!: shush, i mean YES, i like you, but I also dont

enanan !!: nvm- just stfu

enanan !!: ilysm.

Delete. The pink haired still saw the text, though.

That text made Mizukis heart skip a beat. They always feel like that when Ena says something so straight forward. ...

Amia ^_< ★: ilyt my love 🤍

They kept smiling at their phone. "ilysm." AAA IM GOING TO EXPLODE. Mizuki walked to the classroom actually quite fast, it may be because of the excitement to see their girlfriend.

The door was out of glass, so the pink haired could look through it. Ena was sitting on a bench while the others were playing volleyball, staring at her phone. Mizuki wasnt sure what was it, but Ena had pink stickers over her phone case. She was blushing alot. The teacher told the brunette something, so she joined the others. It wasn't like Ena was bad at the sport, she did really well actually. She didn't miss a single time.

Ena is so pretty when she's like that. Mizukis heart beated like crazy.

Riing!

They were staring at the brunette for a while, they didn't even notice its been the whole period. Huh?? Already?!

Ena walked out the class a bit sweaty.

"Huff... W-where you staring the whole time or something?!"

"Uhh, maybe??"

She blushed. "I- whatever, actually.."

"Hehe, so, do you want to do anything since I'm here now??"

"Uhmm, can we have a aquarium date on Christmas? If you're free..."

"Of course I'm free!! Whenever its for you especially~"

"S-shut up!! Anyway, thanks.."

- - - - - - - - - -

Time skip to Christmas because im so damn lazy (i bet yall are too soo)

- - - - - - - - - -

CHRISTMAS (8:00 am)

Ugh... Mizuki woke up due to loud and alot of nofitications from their phone.

enanan !!: Mizuu merry Christmas!! :0 this is the day hehe

enanan !!: is 10:00 am ok?? At that time there wont be alot of people

enanan !!: mizukii where r u??!

enanan !!: 😡😡👊💥

enanan !!: MIZU I'M YOUR GF REPLY RN!!!!

Amia ^_< ★: aaa i forgot I'm sorry! I was asleep!!

Amia ^_< ★: I'm sooo so sorry ml I won't do that again 😞😞

enanan !!: good.

Amia ^_< ★: also yess 10:00 is ok! Merry Christmas to you too I luv youu <3
[🤍]
^
| enanan !! reacted to your message.

- - - - - - - - - -

Doesn't write more bc there is already more words than average muhahahahahahahahaha 😈😈‼️