☆ Our Leads ☆

Vanika Mehra-
"सुना है हर गम देने पर रब हमारा भरोसा आज़माते हैं,
  फिर क्यों हम उस हलके से झोंके से डगमगाते हैं,
  हमें है विश्वास कि आज अगर उसने अकेला रखा,
  तो कल हमारी किस्मत में कुछ अलबेले से नाते हैं।"

Our innocent yet fierce beauty with passion for cooking and 23 year old Soul with hope for solvingthe mystery behind her dreams. An aspiring Chef, always stays grateful to God, loves her family a lot and cherishes the bond with her Di and JijuSa. She stays calm but try to hurt her precious people she will skin you alive.

• Aadhya- "हम गुरूर हैं आपका इस बात का हमें गुरूर है,   आप जान हैं हमारी ये बात से आप भी मगरूर हैं,   फिर कैसे आपको कुछ हो जाने दें,  क्योंकि आप हैं तो ही तो जीने में सुरूर है।"

Aadhya-
"हम गुरूर हैं आपका इस बात का हमें गुरूर है,
  आप जान हैं हमारी ये बात से आप भी मगरूर हैं,
  फिर कैसे आपको कुछ हो जाने दें,
  क्योंकि आप हैं तो ही तो जीने में सुरूर है।"

Our warrior and selfless Rani Sa who prioritized her people, love and family before her. And her love for her Raja Sa has always been his shield. Her wit and intelligence was the reason her kingdom was saved and flourishing. Often termed as 'Annapurna' by people. Her believe in her MAA PARVATI and MAHADEV was unwavering.

 Her believe in her MAA PARVATI and MAHADEV was unwavering

So that's it for our queen let's meet our king.

Ashray Raj Singh-
"लोगों से क्या गिला करूँ
यहाँ तो मेरे अपनों ने मेरा गुरूर तोड़ा है,
सब कहे कि सब्र कर
कि कोई भेदेगा जो वहम ये तेरा है,
किसकी सुनें बता दे तू रब मेरे
कब तक रहेगा जो फरेबों का ये घेरा है,
क्योंकि ऐसा कोई नहीं जो मिटा पाए ये अंधेरा है।"

Our silent and creative 26 year old Brown Munda with knack for painting and art. A Famous Business Mogul owning number of art galleries in the nation and a disguised painter named (SH...), Maan of his Bhai Sa and follower of his Bhabhi Ma, misses his grandfather a lot and loves his champ. He is trying to find the key behind his secretive dreams. His happy place is art gallery.

• Rudra- "आप हमारे प्राण हैं इस बात में कोई शक नहीं,  आप जानती हैं कि आप नहीं तो हम नहीं,  जो कोई दूर ले जाए आपको हमसे,  उस शख्स के लिए हमारे दिल में कोई रहम नही।"

Rudra-
"आप हमारे प्राण हैं इस बात में कोई शक नहीं,
  आप जानती हैं कि आप नहीं तो हम नहीं,
  जो कोई दूर ले जाए आपको हमसे,
  उस शख्स के लिए हमारे दिल में कोई रहम नही।"

Our brave and great Raja Sa whose kingdom was his family. His solace lied in his Rani Sa and he could burn the world for her . He always worked for the betterment of his people and treated them with respect and care. He was the "Saviour" for his people and "Threat" for his enemies. His MAHADEV and MAA PARVATI were his strength.

So these are our leads please do tell me how was their short introduction

Now this is a song which I feel suits them best.

*PS- I am writing this story as I have thought about it so please if you have any ideas do share with me and tell me what you think about this story. And haters please back off right now, if you don'tlikeit you are free to skip it.*