(DC Raven x male reader lemon) Not my Type

(In this au your a demon this takes place in Azeroth)

Ravens POV
Ugh this is so stupid my dad wants me to have a partner. He says because every lord needs his lady or in my case every lady needs her lord. But that's just so stupid if I want someone, which I don't, I'd get them. What's even worse is that it's mating season for demons so when I meet my possibilities for a lord they may not be all there.

I start to get ready because dad says I need to look nice. Way to tell me I'm ugly but it's whatever. I hear people arriving and I start to get frustrated. Why does this happen to me. Why can't I have a normal day for once.

Y/N POV
I was informed by lord Trigon that me and a few other demons would be summoned forward by him to become his daughters partner. I was a little confused about the timing. It being mating season and all. Those who are a virgin must really be suffering cause of the need to mate.

I got my best looking clothes which weren't that good and I did my hair which I think was pretty good and headed out. When I got to the palace I was stunned. I came from a kinda poor family so when I saw this I was amazed. Anyways the competition was a bit scary. There were like 9 guys there excluding me but like 4 of them looked rich.

I then started to wonder if I could win this. I was considered very attractive by my hometown but my hometown has never seen rich demons. Beside them were 5 clearly virgin poor demons. You could tell cause they were wearing worse clothes than me and jerking off while waiting for Trigon to arrive.

About 30 minutes pass and we had been pet into the palace. There we were greeted by the hottest demon I've ever seen. Which was Trigons daughter, Raven her name was. I was getting kinda nervous about this. Not to mention since I arrived last I would be the last choice for Raven. I really should've hurried.

Ravens POV
All of the guys here were questionable to say the least. Only one caught my eye but he was definitely not my type. But I might as well just get this over with now. "So who's first"? One of the richer demon steps up. He introduces himself and makes fancy gestures.

"You're nice but no sorry" I tell him. And he is kicked out. Boys and boys passed but I still couldn't find the one. Until only 2 guys remained. I was about to say something when my father spoke up. "How about this, since it is mating season and there are two contestants left, Raven you should have s little fun with them and whichever you like more will be the winner".

I was shocked he said that but I didn't really have a choice I nodded. I went to my room and waited for one of the guys. It was the last rich guy there who came forward. I knew dad was hoping I choose this one but I decided to leave it up to my feelings to decide.

30 minutes pass

The rich guy left the room feeling proud but he should feel ashamed. He came here to satisfy me but brought nothing to the table. He was kinda small and didn't know anything plus he treated me like if I was supposed to please him. Hopefully the other guy does better.

(WARNING LEMON AHEAD)

Y/N POV
I saw the to rich demon walking out of Ravens room all proud and it got me worried. I entered Ravens room and saw her. "Hey Raven I'm Y/N" I said. "Y/N what a stupid name" she told me. I felt a bit hurt but didn't show it.

"So uh when do I start?" I ask. "Whenever you want just don't take forever" she said. I got closer to her and started to kiss her. She was stiff for a bit but then kisses back. I eventually take her clothes off leaving her naked. I start to grope her boobs which were pretty big.

She moans quietly so I lower my face to her pussy and start to eat her out. She moans a bit loader so I continue. 5 minutes pass and she came in my mouth. I take my pants and boxers off to reveal my divo. She looks shocked at my size so I assume the other guys was tiny.

I pin her to her bed and enter my dick in slowly thrusting in and out slowly. "You know you can be rough" she says. I then realize I am going a bit to gentle on her so I pick up the pace. I start to grope her boobs rougher and ram my cock in her tight pussy.

I notice she reacts way differently as she starts to moan loader. I flip her around and push my dick up her ass. I start to slap it and thrust. She's throbbing and moaning my name. "Y/N~" I get more excited and start going faster and harder. She comes on her bed as I realese my liquid into her ass.

I pull up and get her to sit. I'm standing up so my cock is in front of her face. I push my dick in her mouth and she starts sucking. I face fuck her for about ten minutes cuming in her like 2 times before I pull out. This time she takes action and gets on my dick.

When she rides me I start to get harder. Her tits jiggle ever time she bounces on my cock. "RAVEN THATS THE SPOT DONT STOP" I scream. She bounced faster and harder. Then finally she slams down on my cock and we cum together.

Then we're done so she gets dressed and leaves the room. I pant think that I must have won. Five minutes later she comes back in and says "you may have won but you're not my type". She says that and gets closer to me. "Oh yeah, then how about we keep going until I am your type~" I say confidently. And I pull her down on the bed with me.