youtuber / streamer

[ 🥋🎱🛹 ]

[ 🥋🎱🛹 ]

INTRODUCTION

name . anastasia l'vovna koslova
russian name . анастасия львовна кослова
nicknames .
— an / ana . non - russian friends
nastya . russian friends
koshka . family
birthdate . march 11, 1995
age . twenty - eight
gender identity . female
pronouns . she/her
sexual orientation . biromantic asexual
nationality . russian

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

face claim . @‎‎patrickbatman111 on tiktok
eye color . blue
hair color . brown
height . five foot, nine inches
scars and tattoos . multiple scars around her body and a succubus tattoo on her stomach
piercings . n/a

PERSONALITY

mbti . entj
good traits . confident, sarcastic, protective
bad traits . stubborn, guarded, impatient
likes . fashion, russian literature, family traditions
dislikes . being underestimated, unnecessary rules, shallow conversations
habits . hair twirling, sarcastic smirks, playing with jewelry

LOVE INTERESTS

main love interest . wilbur soot
——— in 2019, anastasia and wilbur met at a local open mic night where they both showcased their talents. initially, they started off as friends. even from anastasia's words, this was the fastest she's ever befriended someone.

alternate love interest . georgenotfound
——— george and anastasia were already close friends before they were both even famous. they met through minecraft and eventually befriended each other through crouching and chatting with each other. though, they eventually grew apart for a personal reason. they still talk though, just not as much anymore.

FAMILY

father — lev koslov
mother — yelena koslova

history .
——— born in 1995, her mother gave birth to her in moscow, russia. although they were middle class, anastasia's parents constantly fought. both physically and verbally. as a toddler she had already witnessed this which has messed up her view on love. it also has taught her to be less vulnerable all the time, learning how to do basic things by herself just based off of what she saw on the television. every day, she'd take care of herself, walk home from school despite the risk of getting in trouble. she has also used to play the acoustic guitar in the streets as a way to earn some quick cash, but she'd always end up getting beaten up by some security guards guarding the premises. eventually, when she turned 18, she was quick to move out and stay over at another city. this was when she started streaming. and eventually, when she blew up online, she got the money to move to the uk and start a new life there.

ONLINE PERSONA

youtube . koslovna
twitter . lovekoslova
twitch . koslovna
instagram . lvovna
tiktok . koslovana

TRIVIA

— anastasia has a black belt in taekwondo, considering she has been learning it for nearly 5 years now.
— she can play billiards and the skateboard thanks to her mother.
— growing up in russia, anastasia developed a love for chess.
— despite her tough exterior, anastasia harbors a hidden love for classical music.
— an avid enthusiast of fashion, anastasia has a penchant for collecting vintage clothing.