2. Tibute parade

I didn't sleep much last night and awoke multiple times throughout the night with nightmares when Magnolia came into my room in the morning I was sat in the bathroom after throwing up all the food Pluto had brought me the night before

I didn't sleep much last night and awoke multiple times throughout the night with nightmares when Magnolia came into my room in the morning I was sat in the bathroom after throwing up all the food Pluto had brought me the night before. 'Oh honey come on let's get you some light food' she led me into the main train compartment. I sat in the chair next to mags.

Mags gave me a kind smile 'hi dear have a good sleep?'

'Has anyone ever.' I joked.

She laughed 'no but you seem stronger than most.'

'Thank you mags'

Pluto walked through the door but wouldn't meet my eye.

'Come, come' Magnolia rushed him 'the first impressions are about to be announced' we all sat around the table watching the television waiting.

Caesar Flickerman came onto the screen 'wasn't this exciting I have seen some very interesting Tributes this Reaping, but enough of my blabbing' he said laughing 'now from the first impressions the top fan favourites it stars with the boy from 1 and the girl from 2 and surprisingly the third was me. Magnolia clapped 'well done dear'

'Congrats' Pluto said blandly.

Mags gave me a tight hug. 'Let's get you ready Talulah we will be at the Capitol soon' me and mags walked to my room and to the closet in the corner. She opened in and hanging to the door was a long flowy purple dress.

I walked over and stroked the sleeve 'it's beautiful'

I got dressed just as Magnolia came rushing in 'hurry we are late you look beautiful dear come on' she pushed me out of the room Mags following close behind.

We walked back to the main compartment and I looked out the window onto the platform where it was full of all the Capitol citizens all in bright colours craning their necks to get a glance of either of this years tributes. They noticed me and started waving. I smiled and waved back trying to mask the wave of nausea coming over me. The train stopped and I walked over to Magnolia and Pluto. 'You two ready? let's go' she led us out to the platform and passed all the people waiting outside and to another carriage to take us to the Capitol.

.........

I stepped into a small windowless room looking over the three people in there 'hello?'

'Talulah hi' a woman with waist length green hair walked over to me and gave me a hug 'I'm Ophelia and this is your makeup artist Blaze' she pointed to a tall man with short black hair he gave me a little wave which I returned 'and this is your nail artist Violet I'll be basically doing the rest ' she pointed to a girl who as well walked to me and gave me a hug.

'Okay now we're all introduced please get undressed' Ophelia said. I looked her dead in the eye. 'Oh dear don't worry it's nothing we haven't seen before'