Starclan

The shadow of a cat whipped around to face a silver and white she-cat with piercing blue eyes. She growled at him, her voice filled with contempt. "You shouldn't even be in StarClan, you traitor," she spat. "I-I-Ivypool, I'm really sorry," he stammered, tears welling up in his eyes. Ivypool looked at him but didn't say anything, her silence speaking volumes.

"Darkmist," another voice called out. He whipped around to see a large golden tabby. "Lionstar," he said, looking down at his own paws. Lionstar glared at him, his eyes filled with disappointment. "Ivypool's right, what you've done is against the warrior code. If it were up to me, I would've put you in the Dark Forest myself," he said, turning around and leaving with Ivypool following close behind.

He closed his eyes and reopened them to find a blind cat staring deep into his eyes. The tom was taken by surprise and tripped, falling face-first into the lower ground. The blind tom just snorted in amusement. "What do you want, Jayfeather?" he asked, walking away from him. "We need to talk to you," Jayfeather said. "We?" he asked, fear creeping into his voice. "Of course, 'we'. That's what I literally said. And keep your fur on, you're going to scare the other cats here," Jayfeather said, his voice filled with annoyance.

As he glanced around, he saw the cats looking back at him with confusion. "Follow me," Jayfeather said, moving before he could say anything else. When he reached Jayfeather, he saw a lot of cats beside him. He sighed, "This is going to end well," he thought, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.