The beginning of the end

You and Gojo were together all summer, you were inseparable, but fall arrived at maximum speed, and with it spooky season, October. You were in his bed naked, you looked at him, his index finger was going up and down on your right breast and as soon as he reached to your nipple you giggled. "What is it?" He said smirking at you. "Nothing, you just tickled me" his blue eyes looked at your body from head to toe, it looked like he scanned all of you "I can do more than that," he said as his soft lips touched your cheek, then he went down to your lips kissing you deeply. From your lips, down to your neck, from your neck down to your belly, you gasped, you wanted him. He stopped, and he looked up at you with his white hair all over his face, he was even more beautiful and hotter, and his hands were on your thigh holding them tight. ''You want me to stop?'' he said softly as he kissed one of your tight, you bit your bottom lip slowly ''N-No...don't you dare stop'' you said breathing heavily waiting for him.

From your thigh, he made his way slowly down on you, the moment his tongue met your clitorist, a soft moan came out from you. He played with it, twisting it all over the place, sucking it slowly, he took his time with you. You put your hands in his perfect messy hair, you loved every second of the pleasure he gave you, with the last lick he made his way up to you. Your face was red, your breath was out of control, you were shaking a little bit, his hands grabbed your ass tight. ''You're shaking and we barely started'' he whispered to your ear as he kissed your cheek. ''It's nobody's fault that you are such a good lover'' you said softly as you kissed him deeply. While you two kissed, you felt a little bit of pressure down there and after that, a sea of pleasure flooded your mind, his hips started moving slowly in a perfect rhythm, and he put his hands on the other side of your head, your hands were on his back as he started going faster a little bit. You looked at each other as the pleasure guided both of you in this amazing dance, you lifted yourself a little bit so you could kiss him as you pulled him closer to your body like you wanted him to merge with you. His rhythm changed, he went deeper inside of you and faster, you fell back on the bed and arched your back, he grabbed your hips tight and you could feel him so deep inside you, hitting all of your spots, you moaned and grabbed the bed sheets tight and with a last move he finished filling you up like a perfect filled croissant. He was panting as he stood above you still inside you, like he was waiting for all of his fillings to go up inside you, both of you were smiling at each other, he layed next to you as he grabbed your body with his arms dragging you closer to him. ''You will be forever mine'' he said softly, his breath still all over the place, you put your head on his chest, listening to his crazy beating heart ''Forever yours'' you said in a sweet whisper.

You stood in bed all day, talking, laughing, kissing, and having sex (maybe way too much of it). ''I wish we could stay in bed all day'' you said burring your head in his chest, he laughed ''Yeah, me too, but Yaga said he needs help in Shibuya with the curses and all'' he said as he looked up at the ceiling, you lift your head looking at him, his eyes moved towards you, his icy-blue eyes were looking at you piercing through your body, directly to your soul. ''Well..then we should go'' you said as you tried to get up, but Gojo's hand pulled you back in bed ''I never said you can go'' his voice was cold, you looked at him shocked ''What do you mean I can't go?!?'' you snapped at him ''Exactly what you heard. It's too dangerous for you there and I won't be able to concentrate if I knew you were in trouble'' he said. You pulled your hand away from his grip, you were pissed ''You are doing it again, talking with me like I am a child like I don't know how to defend myself. Everyone is going to Shibuya to help! Don't worry about me, worry about the kids we send, Yuji, Nobara, Megumi....If you want to care about someone's safety, care about theirs!'' and you got up, and he stared at you for a second ''Well...If you want to go, then you will stay with Shoko'' he said as he got up, you turned to look at him shocked '' AND you will intervene only if necessary, otherwise I will lock you away, you understand?'' his voice was still cold, but you understood why he was like this, after losing Geto, he couldn't stand another loss, especially if it was you. You walked over to him, hugging him, he put his arms around your body and his chin on your head. ''Promise me, Y/n'' you nodded ''I promise....but if something happens to you, I will come and help you. I can't lose you'' you looked up and him ''I won't..lose you'' your eyes were watery, he smiled at you ''You won't lose me, no one can defeat me, I'm the strongest'' his stupid big smile stood on his face for a good 3 minutes. You broke the embrace ''This arrogance will get you killed, you know'' you said as you went to the bathroom. He stood there in the darkness, looking down at his feet, thinking about something, maybe he was thinking about the past and how Geto said almost the exact thing to him 10 years ago.