So i found Daria

So I found Daria On Pluto TV on the watch on demand! I don't know what was going on, but something was causing me to want to look at the on demand stuff I shouldn't have found Beavis and Butthead as well as you guessed it, Daria! When I found that, I said I had a wash right away it was something that I needed to watch because I've watched it while I was in the third grade! Not very suitable snow for a third grade award, but anyways I watched it anyways, my parents don't start me from watching the show, daria! I always try to make sure they were asleep when I watched Daria, or that they were busily So they could not sensor the TV but I don't see why they had a sensor the TV at the time because it was just a cartoon in my opinion, and still is a very good cartoon. The story lines are great and everything and I was able to find out on Pluto TV! That being said Pluto Is an app where you don't have to go and sign in like Netflix and you don't have to pay like Netflix you just get your favourite shows and that's the end of that story go to the On demand list and you'll find area somewhere I'm pretty sure I think on the Comedy Central site. That bearing was very that was interesting To find it and be able to watch it, I could actually be able to watch it and relate to it just like I was when I was 8 to 9 Years old. It's my favourite show. As a kid and it was when I remember it still is to this day. It's kind of funny how he ended up having to take a class for self-esteem. If you guys already know about that then you don't have to worry about it, but if you don't spoiler, alert,!
That being said, I was happy, and I watched almost the second half Of the second episode. Which is pretty good in my opinion, bring me back to some good memories. If only I can find mommy's alive without using the So I can find what I want without having the ads. There are some ads on Pluto TV, but then there are some interesting stuff that's worth the time there!
I have found all my favourites Fromm childhood, That being said, I was very interested in finding area on the You too, but could not find it. Some of the things were deleted some of the actual Episodes and I did not get the whole So YouTube is not good to find Daria! But Pluto TV hell yeah find it if you can Pluto TV is the best I've seen it for FBI files and stuff like that I know I'm a juggalette I watch video shows from time to time, but it's not as good as daria Daria is is funny as well as it! It's amazing how a TV show can remind you of so much good things in life. That you will not find anywhere else. The idea of time travel through a TV show was pretty good!
That being said, I was thinking about getting a hand pan drum! My tattoo was more important, and so would my laptop when I get that. I'm also hoping to get another piercing and another tattoo as well as the siren head. One that being said is very interesting how things can be changed! There was something that was on demand list that did not cost anything, and it was some thing or someone was telling me to look for it. And I found it it's better than Christmas to find Daria! If you like that, kind of comedy, that is fine go ahead and listen to that voice!
But I would not suggest if you do Not like goth, or punky themed things I would not suggest this for you, but I would suggest this, if you do like that, I am of the goth and juggalo subculture! and I am darn proud of that. Sometimes my clothing with flex some of my subcultures sometimes they don't. It depends on my mood or how to great legs I will go to get to that look. Sometimes I go to the thrift shop to get stuff that is hard to find even Amazon makes me want her sad sometimes, so I go to the thrift store or a thrift store or something to that matter to look like well Jane Lane! Daria's friend! I just love that show to the degree. That I would watch it constantly but I don't know how many seasons it has but it's very interesting to see where a teenage girl will go from one thing to another. It's very interesting!
If you are not my generation, then, this is not the blog post for you, because this is something the only people from ages 34 maybe what might understand which would be seeing Daria!
to anyone who is normal and does not like Daria I might say that's a lot better than that British stuff that people watch from the time that stuff that bars me from time to time that I just not rather deal with. But I enjoy some British stuff. But this is what I found this is what I'm happy with, and I've been looking high and low for Daria ! Almost for a second, until I saw the on the man last free on the man list for Pluto TV and bingo. There it is, I was happier than a pig, and you know what!
That being said, I found other things on Pluto TV that I haven't seen in a long time like oh for example Sailor Moon that's a little young for me, but I watch it anyways, but it's very interesting that you'd find these and I belong to fan club on Facebook and I find these shows like yippie. I found them! If you think you're gonna find my Facebook, you can think again because it's not gonna happen. I don't give out that to anyone!
But I am very happy that I found the show and my eyes were reunited with the actual show. That being said, I don't know how much else I can say about that, except yay!
So what you do if it's applicable in your country, go find Pluto TV on your App Store or Google play store, and then just go nuts with the On demand list and what you have been watch for a long time it's kind of very interesting to tell you the truth. That I found that after 23 or 20 years! Very interesting that I found that and I think the last time I watched Daria was when I was at least 11 years old. That's when my parents put their foot down and said no more. Or it was too late one of the two and I couldn't stay up because of f*cking school! That being said, I also Have ADHD was caused by hatred of school. That will be for another day another time. But I really despise school when I was a kid I'd rather be watching TV and reading an actual book then go through the tortures of the damned!
right now I just wanna watch rebel Moon, but I am more or less dealt with this British crap! No offence to British people, but I don't like their TV selection very much. Sorry!