Entrepreneurs and Echoes of the Unseen

As the sun rose over Kampung Pelangi, casting its golden light on the sleepy town, the four friends gathered once again in Afiq's garage, their minds brimming with ideas and possibilities. The atmosphere was thick with anticipation and a sense of something greater than themselves.

Afiq, who had spent the night researching business strategies, was the first to speak. "If we're going to do this, we need to understand the basics of running a business. It's not just about making money; it's about creating something sustainable and responsible."

Nadia nodded in agreement, her tablet filled with notes on market research, product development, and ethical business practices. "We should start by identifying what people need. That way, we can use Duplico to create products that are actually helpful."

Ravi, leaning against a pile of bicycle parts, added, "We also need to figure out how to manage our finances. We can't just dive in without a plan."

Siti, her artistic mind always wandering, looked thoughtful. "And we need a name. Something catchy that represents what we're about."

As they discussed, the air in the garage seemed to hum with energy, the morning light casting long shadows on the walls. The group spent hours brainstorming, their ideas bouncing off one another, forming the foundation of their business plan.

Their first step was market research. They decided to conduct surveys in their community, asking locals about their needs and interests. This task brought them closer to the heart of Kampung Pelangi, revealing stories and challenges they had never known despite having lived there all their lives.

One encounter stood out particularly. While conducting surveys, they met Pak Harun, an elderly craftsman known for his beautiful wood carvings. He lamented the decline in interest in traditional crafts, expressing a desire to see the younger generation appreciate the art.

This meeting sparked an idea in Siti. "What if we use Duplico to replicate traditional crafts, not to sell them but to use them for educational purposes? Like in schools or community centers?"

The idea was met with enthusiasm. It aligned perfectly with their values and the need to preserve cultural heritage while educating others.

As they continued their planning, strange occurrences began to happen around them. Tools would move on their own, shadows seemed to dance in the corners of their eyes, and the air would occasionally grow cold, sending shivers down their spines.

One evening, while they were deep in discussion, the garage door suddenly slammed shut with no apparent cause. The group jumped, startled, and exchanged uneasy glances.

"Did... did anyone else see that?" Ravi asked, his voice betraying a hint of fear.

Nadia, trying to remain rational, suggested, "Maybe it was just the wind?"

But they all knew it wasn't the wind. There was something else at play, something they couldn't explain.

It was later that night when they experienced the most unsettling event yet. As they were about to call it a day, the slime, which had been sitting inert on the table, suddenly pulsed with a bright light. The light grew in intensity, enveloping the entire garage in a blinding glow.

When the light finally dimmed, they looked around in disbelief. The garage was exactly as it was before, but there was a palpable change in the air. A feeling of being watched, of a presence they couldn't see.

Afiq, trying to lighten the mood, joked, "Maybe Duplico is trying to tell us something."

But his laughter died in his throat as a whisper filled the room, a voice that seemed ancient and wise, yet tinged with sadness. "The path you tread is perilous. Beware the guardians of the old ways."

The whisper faded as quickly as it had come, leaving them in stunned silence. They looked at each other, questions and fear in their eyes.

What had started as a simple business venture was quickly becoming something much more. Something that connected them to the very fabric of their culture and the unseen forces that governed it.

As they left the garage that night, each of them felt the weight of what had transpired. The excitement of entrepreneurship had been overshadowed by the realization that they had stumbled upon something ancient, something that transcended their understanding of the world.