Ep III

...

Episode 3: at the bottom of the abyss.

...

{Very, very deep in the Mariana Trench}...

In the deepest and darkest part of the ocean, the cause of so much trouble on the surface was shining...

The meteorite

The large space rock lay buried in the sand on the seabed, but despite being underwater, it still maintained its electrifying violet glow.

But...

In a certain part of the meteorite, there was what would be... A hatch? The meteorite had a gate; very similar to a hatch.

*GLUP-TO-GLUP*

Bubbles came out of the hatch and rose to the surface.

The hatch opened.

A silhouette was in front of the aforementioned exit...

A pair of hands covered her mouth, and white hair waved in the water and...

||His gaze consumed everything with an intense darkness||

What would be a sigh came out from under the hands covering his mouth, along with a few bubbles.

He took a leap of faith in front of him. In a slow fall he reached the seabed, crouching, while a dense mist of sand rose.

-Are you sure that no one from the earthly species will find it?

He questioned and a shadow appeared behind him.

-No... But even if they did... They would be annihilated in an instant.

He took a step forward.

Both...

... Were...

...Same...

Both silhouettes had the shape of young people...

But they weren't...

Like the first, a pair of hands covered the face of this new character. That pair of hands on his face covered his eyes... Or rather, they denied his vision.