15

Silas was helping me out of the bathroom and attempted to lead me out of his room, but I paused. My face heated as he turned to look at me.

Can I sleep here with you?

"What?" he spoke dumbfounded.

Please.

He grinned. "Use your words, sweetheart," he teased.

"Fuck you," I glared.

"Is that why you wanted to stay here with me?" he winked.

"Shut up!" I slapped him. He started to laugh and block my hits.

"That wasn't a no," he chuckled.

"I hate you," I teased.

"Still not a no."

"Just help me to the bed, asshole," I laughed. He picked me up and walked me over to the soft mattress, carefully placing me down.

I don't know what came over me, but I grabbed his face and he slipped to where he fell on top of me while supporting himself with his arms.

"What are you doing, sweetheart?" He huskily spoke. His breaths quickened as it fanned my lips.

I held his face in both hands and stared into his beautiful eyes. The contact felt like electricity running through us and connecting currents. My thumbs stroked his cheeks, causing him to close his eyes and lean more into my hands. I pulled him closer and he fluttered his thick lashes while moving his support to his forearms as he leaned closer.

"Kiss me," I whispered against his plump lips.

"Really?" he said shocked. I smiled and nodded. His brows furrowed from trying to read my thoughts just to make sure I was ready. When he understood I was ready, his lips planted on mine. Time stopped. It was like we were traveling between universes.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and twisted my head to deepen the kiss. I playfully nipped at his bottom lip and he groaned. He swiped his tongue against my lips, asking for entrance. I parted my lips and his tongue met mine.

The kiss was so deep and passionate. My head clouded in a haze and I couldn't escape it. I didn't want to.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and he moved his hands to trail up under my shirt. The feeling of his fingers gliding on my skin ignited something in me. His palm reached my breasts and he sensually massaged them as he left a trail of kisses from my jaw to my neck. His teeth grazed past the part of my neck where his mark would be and I couldn't help but release a moan. I slapped a hand over my mouth only to have him grab my wrist and hold it over my head.

"I want to hear you, Adira," he said deeply against my skin. I felt wetness pool in my panties as I clamped my legs tighter around his waist.

He started to suck on the area of my neck while his fingers played with my nipples.

"Fuck," I whimpered. My pussy started to ache for some sort of touch. My hips bucked up into him and I clenched harder when I felt his bulging dick. A moan escaped my lips as I moved my hand down to touch it but he stopped me.

"Tonight is about you, baby," He said grinding into me. "Focus on feeling good." He pulled away and hooked his fingers around my shorts and panties, tugging them down until they were off. He tossed them aside and spread my legs, moving his head up close to my pussy. My hips bucked anticipating his touch.

He slowly spread my lips and smiled with furrowed brows. "Oh, baby you're already sopping wet for me."

I moaned in discomfort. I needed him to touch me.

Just touch me already.

"Patience, sweetheart," he said lightly rubbing my clit with his middle finger torturously slow. He looked back up at me evilly. I whimpered and pleaded for him to just take me but he kept teasing.

"Please, Silas," I moaned. He flashed a devilish smile up at me while not quickening his pace. I couldn't take it anymore. I gripped his hair and shoved his mouth onto my clit. He groaned, causing a vibration that felt like heaven.

His tongue swirled around my swollen clit before occasionally licking it with his flat tongue. My hand tightened on his hair as I tugged and tugged.

"I need more," I groaned. He slipped two fingers into my wet hole. As he pumped them in me, he sucked on my clit. I couldn't control the volume of my moans as he started to finger fuck my cunt.

More.

He hummed in amusement and looked up at me, watching my face as he stuffed another finger in me.

"Fuck, Silas," my head tilted back as he quickened the pace. The sounds of him sucking and licking my pussy plus the creamy noises from his fingers pounding me, only turned me on more and more.

I never felt like this before. Everything was so intense.

My pussy clenched tighter as I got close to cumming.

"Mm cum baby. Cum for me," he said against my clit. My head tossed back. "That's it, baby. Just like that. Cum on my fingers. Don't hold back those moans."

And so I didn't. My back arched with my earth-shattering orgasm. I knew that the others probably heard me, but I didn't care.

He slowed down, pulled his fingers out, and sat up. He smirked as he looked at his three fingers covered in my cream and his palm glistened. He stared into my eyes while sticking his fingers in his mouth, sucking off my cum. His eyes glowed gold as they rolled back.

My eyes grew heavy after the toe-curling orgasm he gave me but I slowly sat up.

"What are you doing?" he said. I shoved him back and pulled his pants off and pulled out his cock. I grabbed it and gently squeezed it while rubbing his precum all over his tip with my thumb. "Fuck, Adira."

"Can I please suck it, Silas?" I asked peeking up at him through my lashes.

"You can do whatever you want with me, Princess," he said breathlessly. I placed my tongue flat against his base and leisurely moved up to the tip. I felt his thighs shiver. I sucked his tip into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it while my hand twisted up and down his shaft. "Adira," he moaned.

I eventually sucked my way down to the base of his cock. The tip hit the back of my throat causing my eyes to water. I looked up and watched him bite his lip. His veiny hands collected my long, black hair into a ponytail as I bobbed my head up and down.

I gagged on it but didn't stop. I needed his cum shooting down my throat.

"Oh my fuckin' god," he said throwing his head back. "I'm going to fuckin' cum," he groaned gripping my hair tighter.

I bobbed my head faster and didn't stop even when I felt his warm cum fill my mouth. I sucked harder to make sure I got every last drop and clenched at the feeling of him quivering from sensitivity. When I knew I had all of it, I swallowed it all and licked one last time just to tease him.

"Holy shit, Adira," He huffed. "You're so beautiful. C'mere," he said helping me climb back onto the bed. He kissed my forehead while holding me close to his chest. "You did such a good job, my love."

My heart warmed as we held each other whilst drifting off to sleep.