ch. 1 ~ #1 fan

Years ago I fell in love with a boy band called "brozone", but I was part of [readers choice] tribe, and was kicked out because the tribes weren't at peace with each other. Even after the tribes were united I still couldn't go back to the people who betrayed me for something so small and silly. Recently I've been going to vacation island to reconnect with other trolls but they've always ended up falling apart and never worked out. I thought tonight would be no different, until I saw him across the bar, with his white roots, I called the bartender over to send him a drink with a note that said "I've always thought the pink was natural". The bartender made and took the drink to him, he then looked at the drink read the note and looked around when we made eye contact, he came up to me and made a sarcastic remark "why don't you come find out, the carpet matches the drapes" then winks and takes down the drink I gave him with a smirk on his face the whole time "are you implying something to me right now?" I say with a smirk. After a bit of silence he then speaks up "I'm Floyd by the way but I guess you already knew that didn't you since you asked about the hair" i giggled "I'm [y/n] and I listen to brozone quite a bit" he gives me a teasing look "You don't look like the type of troll to listen to brozone" I scolded at him but I laughed it off "Yeah yeah whatever" then take a sip of my drink, his expression then quickly changed and stutters out "I didn't mean it like you don't look good, you look really good- I mean um.." I smirk at him "You don't look too bad yourself, I'd say you aged like fine wine" he looked flattered then thought about my back handed compliment for a second "HEY! I can't be that much older than you!" I was laughing so hard to the point I almost cried "you know for a pop star you're not as stuck up as I thought you would be" he responds with just as much wit "For a fan you're not as obsessive as I thought you would be" we laugh together for a bit then Floyd then says "For real though you're pretty cool; would you like to continue this at my place tonight"