ch. 2 ~ nightcap

Floyd and I went to his place to finish what we had started, to me this is just another one night stand, I don't think much of it. I'm used to these types of things, don’t get me wrong, I'd love to really make something of these nights with other trolls; They clearly don’t think that though, seeing as I always wake up to an empty spot next to me. Floyd looks at me with a smirk on his face, I honestly thought it was pretty cute, he then takes off his jacket and mine as well. He pulls me in by the waist and starts passionately kissing my neck whilst slowly feeling me up and down, leading me to the bed he pulls me onto his lap. I lift his chin and start making out with him, we slowly start undressing one another; “Never thought I'd sleep with a fan..” Floyd tells me in a raspy voice, “Well I never thought I would be sleeping with a pop star, but hey there's a first time for everything, right?” I replied with a smirk on my face, he pulled me forward, stealing my lips into another heated kiss. We start to really feel each other's bodies, I can feel his member hard against my lower stomach, every touch feels like a soothing burn. He pulls away a string of saliva connecting our lips, both of us breathing heavily. He looks into my eyes, caressing my face, and softly asks “Can I put it in?”. “Yes, please..” I replied, Floyd smiled then gently held my hips as he slowly entered me, carefully watching my expressions for any sign of discomfort. I let out a soft moan from the pleasurable sting of his full length inside me. I can't hold back my moans, my head tilting back to look anywhere but his eyes. Floyd moves one of his hands from my hips, guiding me to look at him, “Look at me baby, how do you feel~?” he asks “Good-! I-it feels so~ good~!!” I whine, my head foggy from pleasure, he continues his pace thrusting deep into me. I can just barely hear his stuttered breaths and quiet grunts over my own moans. I grind against him, a silent plea for more. He whimpers loudly and speeds up hitting a spot inside me that makes me almost scream, “There~ please don't stop!”. I can feel my walls flutter around him as I reach my peak, his thrusts also become sloppier and rougher as he gets close. Through ragged breaths he asks “Where do you want me to finish?-” I quickly reply “I don’t care but not inside!~”. As I finish around him, he pulls out pumping himself as he paints my stomach with his load. He gently sits me on the bed and goes to get a wet rag and some water, when he comes back he gently cleans me up and hands me the water, “That was great.. doing okay?”. I smiled at him, “Mhm, that was nice.”, I crawled into the bed patting the spot next to me. He looks a little surprised but joins me, I don't know what I should say so I just scoot closer curling up in his arms, laying my head on his chest. I yawn, “Goodnight Floyd.” he smiles gently scratching my back lulling me further into sleep, “Goodnight y/n”.