Aftermath

Chapter 1: Aftermath

Premise: Sometimes, the things we want must be set aside for other things...

"Man.

Born of dust.

Claimed to be the greatest creation of the Gods, the ability to choose between right and wrong.

Men.

For Betraying others... false ideal..  false hope..

People who were manipulated... People who were lied..

I must.. cleansed this corrupted and cruel world of its sins...

For I'm... Lupin the Third... I'm... The Omniverse Hero!!

Pov. Lupin the Third

It was several weeks after the Lupin the Third, and Gang took down
Shake Hands and said goodbye to Teams RWBY and JNPR.

Lupin and his gang and things are finally going back to normal even though they have missed the Huntsman and Huntresses. They felt like things were finally back to normal.

Lupin: (narrating) it's been a years ever since they have left I kind of did Miss those Huntsman and huntresses from their universe part of me feels like I want to go to their universe...

Lupin and his gang went to sleep for Lupin the Third in his dream or nightmare or vision.

Dream world

Lupin wanted around the world until he came across the police notice Beacon Academy, the place that Ruby was talking about.

Lupin (Dream version): So this is Beacon Academy looks like a castle, but it is almost like school.

Lupin walked to the corridor Courtyard he stopped, and his heart and he saw something he had never seen before a group of students were beating at a defenseless student, however it was none other than Jaune Arc.

Lupin (Dream version): *shock/disbelief* What the hell? Why are they beating him? What about teammates and RWBY..?

Lupin (Dream version) turned around to see RWBY and Jaune, former he meets we're sitting watching from the sidelines smiling and laugh enjoying watching Jaune suffer, Lupin (Dream version) felt somewhat sickened by this.

He couldn't believe that the people he had come to know and respect would do something so cruel.

Lupin (Dream version): angrily What the hell is wrong with you guys?! Why are you just sitting there and letting this happen?!

Ruby: smiling Oh, we're just having a little fun. Jaune deserves it for being such a weakling.

Weiss: laughing Yeah, he's lucky we're not the ones beating him up.

Blake: shrugging It's not our problem. We warned him about coming here.

Yang: grinning Besides, it's not like he's one of us. He's just a loser.

Lupin (Dream version): what about the time that you came to my world and if we teamed up not to mention also take down shake hands was all was that all just a lie was all that Trust we had was it all false...

Nora: Why should we care for you, especially Jaune? That is actually a fake that fakes his way with fake transcripts...

Lupin (Dream version) felt parts of his heart shattered like glass, the world itself slapped him mentally and physically.

Lupin (Dream version): I thought you guys were Huntsman and Huntresses.. Heroes to protect weak..

Pyrrha: Why should I care why should we care strong and superior, which we shouldn't care for that are weaker..