New World and Jaune's true family

Chapter 3: New World and Jaune's true family

In Genshin Impact

Location - Inazuma, Grand Narukami Shrine

Lupin the 3rd or Lupin Shogun at the old home of old world of consonant known Inazuma, Grand Narukami Shrine.

Lupin Shogun: (to himself) it's been a while since I actually stepped foot in the original place of my birth..

Kanjos Commission Officer walked up to Lupin Shogun exciting look at his face.

Kanjos Commission Officer: (to Lupin Shogun) my Lord, the son of Raiden Shogun..

Lupin Shogun: (to Kanjos Commission Officer) is there something you need..?

Kanjos Commission Officer: (to Lupin Shogun) do you have any plans of going back to that the cursive World known as remnant...?

Lupin Shogun: (to Kanjos Commission Officer) I have plans for remnants.. 

but not now, for I will put my plans to action sometime later right now and overdue reunion of this world..

Kanjos Commission Officer: (to Lupin Shogun) as you wish my Lord..

Lupin Shogun: (to Kanjos Commission Officer) thank you, dismissed.

The Kanjous Commission Officer bows and leaves. Lupin Shogun takes a deep breath and looks out towards the vast landscape of Inazuma.

Lupin Shogun: (to himself) Jaune, I will find out who betrayed you and make them pay. And as for you, Remnant, get ready because I am coming for you.

Meanwhile with Jaune Arc was in Subarea, Zhongli (Jaune's biological father) and Ningguang (Jaune's biological mother) waiting for their son to wake up see that he was in a coma.

Ningguang: Zhongli, do you think he will wake up soon?

Zhongli: I am not sure, but we must have faith that he will pull through.

Suddenly, Jaune starts to stir and wakes up, looking disoriented.

Jaune: Where... where am I?

Ningguang: Jaune, you are safe with us. We are your parents.

Jaune: My parents... but I thought... I thought my parents were the Arc Clan...

Zhongli: (calmly) Jaune, we have much to explain to you. Your mother and I are Ningguang and Zhongli, from the world of Teyvat. We were unable to raise you ourselves due to circumstances beyond our control.

Ningguang: (tearfully) We watched over you from afar, and we are so grateful that you have grown up to be a kind and strong young man.

Jaune: (shocked) I don't understand... why didn't you tell me sooner?

Zhongli: (sadly) We wanted to protect you from the dangers of our world, and we feared that you might be targeted if our identities were revealed.

Ningguang: (determined) But now that you're in danger, we must do everything in our power to keep you safe.

Jaune: (angry) I don't want to be kept safe! I want to find out who did this to me and make them pay!

Zhongli: (firmly) Jaune, we understand your feelings, but revenge will not bring you peace. We will help you find the truth, but we must be cautious and strategic in our actions.

Ningguang: (nodding) We have powerful allies who can assist us, and we will not rest until we have brought those responsible to justice.

Jaune: (resigned) Fine... but I'm not going to sit around and wait for them to come to us. I'm going to find them, and I'm going to make them pay for what they did to me and my friends.