1

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi

Brief introduction:

[Apocalyptic private set, female attack, double strong and double clean, 1v1]

The heroine is cold-blooded, she doesn't save the world, she doesn't want to live with the people she cares about.

In 5100 A.D., a colorful planet appeared in the sky above the dark blue star, and colored hail fell in the sky, and the people who were hit would mutate, and the lucky ones would awaken their abilities and become people's new hopes, and the unfortunate people would become monsters and devour flesh and blood, and the national defense of all countries would collapse one by one, and the end would come.

Xuanqing happened to awaken the Wood Ability and the senior brother of the doctor in the laboratory searched for a place to live all the way, but the senior brother and sister killed her for her crystal source!

Xuan Qing activated the system by mistake, and then opened her eyes and returned to the day before the doomsday, this time she would never repeat the mistakes of the past! She won't let go of any scumbag and! This time, she didn't believe anyone, and she saved a seriously injured man by mistake, and he turned out to be the future villain!!

The legendary "Snow Demon" Gu Xueyi not only knows how to do laundry, cooking, and housework, but is also soft, quiet and cute?

Ahh It can't be a mistake, right?

The monster died under Gu Xueyi's ability, and the ill-intentioned people were even more miserable in his hands, and he turned his head to Xuanqing: "Qingqing, it hurts, I want to hug ~"

Xuanqing: "..."I actually raised the villain boss to be in the palm of my hand!?

Gu Xueyi's murderous reputation has another hidden meaning, in short, it is the queen's violent rise to the road, picking up the seriously injured and pitiful, and cultivating a double-standard ability boss

Chapter 1: Rebirth, the Apocalyptic Survival System

In the abandoned restaurant, the woman in black and long hair was lying in a pool of blood, her abdomen was broken with a huge wound, her intestines were about to flow out but she was still struggling not to die, and the rich bloody qi was dispersed, and soon there would be monsters following the blood.

The petite and delicate girl was holding a man who was not good-looking and emaciated in one hand, and the other hand was full of blood, and a lychee-sized green crystal bead was lying in her palm, and she smiled lightly: "Senior sister, I will cherish your crystal source, hahahaha..."