64

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

Gu Xueyi sneered, didn't speak, sat next to Xuanqing and leaned on the backrest to play with her fingers, not knowing what she was thinking.

Zhu Xingli's silver eyes turned and before he could speak, Dou Xuan suddenly said: "Is the woman you are talking about a goose egg face, short hair, blue eyes, a tear mole under the left eye, not tall, and a little foreign accent when speaking?"

"yes, how do you know?" Cen Yu looked at her in shock, and everything she thought was written on her face.

"It's Jiang Qing." Qi Shu's deep voice slowly sounded, "That woman who is more ruthless than a poisonous snake."

"Tell me?" Xuanqing tilted his head and rubbed Gu Xueyi's tiger mouth, "Won't you have a grudge against you?"

Gu Xueyi looked at her blankly, "I haven't heard of this person."

"Jiang Qing, a doctor of an overseas medical university, the head of the Ninggang branch, is a mixed race, but he is also a fierce person, he once studied biological transformation with Hou Changyuan for two years and dared to use living people for experiments, Gu Xueyi was long gone when she entered the laboratory." Dou Xuan scratched her hair and looked annoyed, "She, she is not a person, when she first arrived in Ninggang, she was also a small experimenter, and if she didn't have enough authority, she hooked up with the minister at the time, and after coaxing people to hand over all the rights to her, she stripped people naked and hung them at the door of the laboratory, and took off a whole piece of skin alive before she swallowed her breath."

"Don't mess with her anyway, she's really super scary! Compared with her, Zhong Tingxue is a little coquettish, and she is not a pervert! Dou Xuan had palpitations, hugged herself, and there were many more disgusting things she couldn't say, but she also experienced her appearance.

Cen Yu wrinkled his nose and looked indignant, "Not only that, this woman is experimenting with the crystal source of the spirit messenger.

Zhao Jiachun's eyes were still a little evasive, but he was no longer as nervous as when he was first rescued, "That woman, together with Hou Changyuan, developed an ability recovery agent, which is made with the crystal source of the spirit envoy, and many useless spirit envoys in the laboratory will be 'destroyed without pollution', that is, the crystal source will be stripped away, and either it will be sold to ordinary people who can afford the price, or it will be used to make a potion and then sold to the spirit envoy or team in the big base."

"What the can a human do to do this?!" Hua Liuyun jumped eight feet high, scolding like a lit cannonball, and was still jumping high when Hua Qiandu held it down.