Yuletide/Christmas Celebration in The Earldom of Essex Territory.

Lord David William Beck is the Earl of Essex Territory and he is married to Katherine Grace Kelly and they have two children,  Lord David William Beck The Second and Lady Edwina  Wilhelmina  Beck, and they are the great-great-great-great- grandchildren of Lord Patrick William Howard through his  great-great-grandson, Lord Edwin William Howard and this daughter, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard who married Lord William David Beck  Viscount of Elmhurst Estate.

Lord David William Beck is also the great-great-great-grandson of Lord  John Devereux , Earl of Essex Territory  and his great-granddaughter,  Lady Penelope Devereux , Countess of Essex Territory and through his grandmother,  Lady Penelope He inherited the Earldom of Essex Territory. 

Through his father . He is the great-grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, Duke of Norfolk Territory and the first cousin to Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and he is third cousin to Lord Richard William Carey, and first cousin to Lord Richard Edward Howard The  Second, Duke of Wessex Territory.  He is second cousin to Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony Christopher,  Lord Albert Edward,  Lady Sophia Dorothea, and Third  cousin once removed to Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin  Lawrence Carey.  

Lord David William Beck  is also the Senior medical officer on Star Base 12 and he has delivered all the Howard children with the birth of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, his second cousin as his grandnephew doesn't trust anyone with his family.

Lord David William Beck is a Christo-Pagan. He believes in Jesus Christ as his God and The Virgin Mary as his Goddess, and Lady Katherine is a non- Denominational  Christian who believes is  Jesus Christ and they don't believe in forcing their beliefs on in anyone.

Lord  David William Beck mother, Lady Eliza Katherine died when he was only 5 years old until he was 17, he was raised by his paternal aunt, Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford nee Beck on Star  Base 12. 

When he turned 17. He was accepted in Starfleet Academy where he studies medical science  and when he was 21. He graduated and he was promoted to the rank of Lt. Commander and  given the position as Medical Officer on Star Base 12. 

In May of 2275, he delivered his second cousin, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard. 

 Lord David William Beck explains to his first cousin once removed, Lord Andrew Charles Howard "We share the same great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR

 Lord David William Beck explains to his first cousin once removed, Lord Andrew Charles Howard "We share the same great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR." 

Lord Andrew Charles Howard rolls his eyes in the back of his head  and laughs 

and he states " My grandfather was a scrooge."  

Lord David William Beck delivers all of The Beck, Carey, and Howard children    on Star Base 12 along with   Grey  and Seymour children on Star Base 12 from 2276 until 2320,but he does deliver and hold his second cousin twice removed,  Lady Victor...

Lord David William Beck delivers all of The Beck, Carey, and Howard children    on Star Base 12 along with   Grey  and Seymour children on Star Base 12 from 2276 until 2320,but he does deliver and hold his second cousin twice removed,  Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard. before he retires in 2320. 

Lord David William Beck and Lady Katherine Grace have two children, Lord David William Beck The Second who marries his second cousin , Lady Samahin Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory, the second daughter and child of Lord An...

Lord David William Beck and Lady Katherine Grace have two children, Lord David William Beck The Second who marries his second cousin , Lady Samahin Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory, the second daughter and child of Lord Andrew Charles Howard , Duke of Norfolk Territory and Lady Karissa  and  Lady Edwina Wilhelmina Beck, and through his son,  Lord David William Beck The Second. He becomes the grandfather of Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard,  future Duchess of Clarence Territory,  Lord David Andrew Beck, future Earl of Essex Territory and Lady Eliza Katherine Beck, Viscountess of Elmhurst Estate. 

Through his daugher, the grandfather of  Lady Davina Wilhelmina Radcliffe,  Lord  Edwin William Radcliffe, and  Lady Katherine Grace Radcliffe.  

Lord David William Beck and his family come together on the fifth day of Yuletide and Christmas Eve and Day to celebrate together   Yuletide and The Birth of Jesus Christ. Lady Katherine Grace will sing   for her family  " 

 Lady Katherine Grace will sing   for her family  " 

Little altar boy, I wonder could you pray for me?

Little altar boy, for I have gone astray

What must I do to be holy like you?

Little altar boy, oh, let me hear you pray

Little altar boy, I wonder, could you ask our Lord

Ask him, altar boy, to take my sins away

What must I do to be holy like you?

Little altar boy, please let me hear you pray

Lift up your voice and sing a prayer above

Help me rejoice and fill that prayer with love

Now I know my life has been all wrong

Lift up your voice and help a sinner be strong

Little altar boy, I wonder, could you pray for me?

Could you tell our Lord, I'm gonna change my way today?

What must I do to be holy like you?

Little altar boy, let me hear you pray

Little altar boy, please let me hear you pray

Lord David William Beck and his family will join Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Lady Karissa, Lord Richard William Carey in their families on December 31 to celebrate the Georgian New Year of 2291.