7. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭🔞

⚠️🔞 (Samajh gaye ?🌚)
_________________________

Ishan entered their room followed by Shubman. Shubi harshly banged the door. Ishan heavily sighed. They both were tired due to lots of advices.

Ishan - 'Are they giving advices or chewing my head ?'

Shubman - 'And who was gulping those like a new bride ?'

Ishan - 'So what could I do ?'

Shubman -'Could lie again. Could say that we are just friends and nothing else huh!'

Ishan - 'Ohh.. so that's why you're angry prince Gill ?' Ishan smirked with shy eyes.

Shubman dragged Ishan to the bed and made him sit on his lap. He holded Ishan tightly that he can't move.

Shubman - 'Pehle kiu bola ki we just like eachother hunn ?'

Ishan - 'Ahh... I didn't complete my words. You stood up before I completed... leave me ahh...'

Shubman - 'What would you say then ?'

Ishan - 'I don't know. I was nervous. Now leave me' Ishan tried to free himself but couldn't defeat Shubman's strength.

Shubman -'Shut up! I know, you don't want to reveal it. You scary lier!'

Ishan - 'So what do you want ? Media ko bulake chilla chilla ke bolu ? Would it be so courageous ?' Ishan seems a little sentimental.

Shubman - 'No but you shouldn't lie to our teammates. There are also multiple couples in ict family. They could understand us.'

Ishan - 'So, your wish got fulfilled na ? They understood us plus gave a loooooooot of advices. Also chewed my head like in-laws. Are you happy now ? Please leave me for god sake...'

Shubman - 'I can't leave you Ishu... Never'

Ishan - 'Ohhff I mean now let me move from your embrace... you crazy insaan'

Shubman - 'Why ? You don't like my embrace ?'

Ishan -'Not like that Shub'

Shubman - 'So ?'

Ishan - 'Its embarassing Shubi, mujhe sharam aa rha hai...'

Shubman - 'I've hugged you so many times, then you didn't feel embarrassment.'

Ishan - 'Then you were not aware of my feelings for you. But now...' Ishu put down his head as much as possible.

Shubman - 'Your every feelings are known to me Ishu, then, now and forever'

Ishan - 'ok ok man, I wasn't aware of you' Ishu giggled.

Between this sweet and sour conversation Shubman started to massage Ishu's butts. Ishu was also brushing Shubman's hairs with his fingers sitting on his lap.

Then Shubi made Ishan lie down to the bed. Then he came on top of Ishan and strip off his t-shirt. Ishan saw world's lust in Shubi's eyes. He became afraid and ashamed at same time.

Ishan - 'What are you doing Shubi ?'

Shubman - 'Don't you want it baby ?'

What could Ishan say ? His face got reddened seeing his Shubi shirtless. The perfect body is now in top of him, desiring his small, soft, fair body. Ishan covered his face with his pulms.

Shubman - 'Will I consider your silence as consent Ishh ?'

Ishan - 'Its my first time Shubi' Ishan remained hidden face.

Shubman - 'Mine too baby. Now show me your face'

Ishan - 'didn't you see before ?'

Shubman - 'Wanna see all time'